Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!   Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 am

I write this only due to an over-abundance of feels, and I shall do so in short to refrain from appearing too irrational. The episode of Adventure Time known as Frost and Fire is perhaps one of the most emotionally striking to date, for me, the show has a way of doing that; I originally wasn't going to watch it, around the time it first aired, but I found it soon to be vastly amusing and comforting in addition to having very likable characters.

This is a fraction of what struck me int he episode mentioned, in addition to a myriad of deep felt wounds created also. I only ask that if anyone else shares the interest, that you post about your feels here, that you may too have a place to find peace.

Last edited by Dominator046 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bd863
Giant Scrub
bd863

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!   Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 pm

I don't really care about the relationships I want to see more of what happened when Ice King was with marceline and more of the Wizard City

Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! Tumblr_m0e5f8zDOe1qe1ucbo1_500

P.S Wizards only, fools
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!   Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 pm

bd863 wrote:
I don't really care about the relationships I want to see more of what happened when Ice King was with marceline and more of the Wizard City

Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! Tumblr_m0e5f8zDOe1qe1ucbo1_500

P.S Wizards only, fools

I do agree with you, I -love- Simon Petrokov, i draw a lot of similarities between him and myself, and he's also an incredibly tragic, well written character.

But, i also have an attachment to many other characters, and the two characters individually of Finn and FP, let alone there relationship; results in a lot of feels. Their relationship, and those nearly identical, seem to hit me.

but, I feel you. I was just -overwhelmed- by feels. I still have them, but they are more controlled.
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!   Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:37 am

I'd like to see them get back together, but I think Ice King and Marcinline could use another episode, I'm just too curious about the times before the show.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!   Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:49 am

I'd also like another installation of Fiona and Cake. Because of Cake's openly-sexual personality.
Back to top Go down
Aeria Roleplay
Administrator
Aeria Roleplay

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!   Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:54 pm

what is this some kind of faggotree
Back to top Go down
https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!   Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Some Retard wrote:
what is this some kind of faggotree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!   Adventure Time Fans Hear Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time Fans Hear Me!
Page 1 of 1