Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bd863
Giant Scrub
bd863

Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application Empty
PostSubject: Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application   Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:55 am

Some time ago Xantumal came across Al-Jabar in the streets of Surna. After having a conversation they headed up to Al-Jabar's office and had a session. During that session Al-Jabar had shown him a small part of the fiery depths of hell. After the session Xantumal was told that over time he could adapt his fire to be just like the fire he witnessed in the session. (hellfire) Over the course of months Xantumal has been able to attune his fire magic to the fire he has seen during the session, making his fire magic much more potent then it once was. Xantumal's fire magic has gone from an orange glow to now white hot with only the edges of the flames being a dark red.

Spoiler:

Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application   Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:06 am

bd863 wrote:
Some time ago Xantumal came across Al-Jabar in the streets of Surna. After having a conversation they headed up to Al-Jabar's office and had a session. During that session Al-Jabar had shown him a small part of the fiery depths of hell. After the session Xantumal was told that over time he could adapt his fire to be just like the fire he witnessed in the session. (hellfire) Over the course of months Xantumal has been able to attune his fire magic to the fire he has seen during the session, making his fire magic much more potent then it once was. Xantumal's fire magic has gone from an orange glow to now white hot with only the edges of the flames being a dark red.

Spoiler:

It's been more like -a- month. And, hmm.. I'd be fine seeing improvement for sure, and I'd just like to talk to other people and see what they have to say as per how much improvement could happen in a little over a month.

Similarly so, I might drag Pat over here when he finally talks to me again, and see if this could come into conflict with wanting to embrace the light of Tyr.

EDIT:

Two months, sorry. PREDATOR reminded me that we did this RP almost a full two weeks AFTER I thought we did it. So, two months improvement instead of one. My bad.
Back to top Go down
bd863
Giant Scrub
bd863

PostSubject: Re: Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application   Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:48 am

bump (Pat&Boomzies)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application   Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Xantumal Vicelord's Ability Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Applications :: Ability Applications-
Jump to: