Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthias Accoros

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt O'Brien
Scrublet
Matt O'Brien

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:59 am

Themesong:
Dark Side of Me - Coheed and Cambria

Race: Half-Elf Vampire
Birthplace: Imperia
Skill:
(Credit to Pat for the skill bars.)
Acrobatics - Years Scaling walls, and jumping across rooftops brings out the crazy in him.
{ | | | | | | | | | |}

Stealth - Years as an Assassin have honed his abilities.
{ | | | | | | | | | |}

Ninjato Skill - Using this weapon, He has become quite adept, but still trains hard every day to master it.
{ | | | | | | | | | |}

Ninjato Speed - Speed isn't the key to his fighting, but it helps.
{ | | | | | | | | | |}

Throwing Knives - Training Makes Perfect. He still has work to do. 
{ | | | | | | | | | |}

Lockipicking - While not yet a master, The movement of the pick, and the click of tumblers is not unfamiliar.
{ | | | | | | | | | |}

Biography:

Years one to five.
Matthias' Mother and Father moved into Imperia directly after his mother was impregnated. Unfortunately, they had not enough money to afford a decent living in Imperia. They're expectations were curshed almost immediately, and they had to purchase a small home in the slums of Imperia. Matthias was born later in the year, and they did their best keep him safe, His parents both displayed unconditional love to him, and spent every last penny trying to keep him alive and well.

Years five to ten.
Matthias is now old enough to feed himself, and he had made friends with a few boys from his school. He had a hard time making friends because he was a half-elf, and his pointed ears threw off some of the human boys. By the time he was five, he had grown his hair long enough to cover his ears. His parents now had more time to themselves. His mother had kept busy, doing small things to improve their home, and his father and worked two jobs to afford their house.

Years eleven to fifteen.
Matthias' father had lost one of his jobs, and took up drinking in the time he no longer had to work, comming home late, and drunk five out of seven days. Matthais had taken up a delivery job, figuring out shortcuts to make his routes shorter, and make a little bit more money by the end of the day. His mother was usually either cleaning the mess his father made, yelling back and forth with his father, or asleep. Matthias gave all of his money to his mother, because he didn't want his father to spend it on alcohol.

Years sixteen to twenty.
Matthias had come home from his delivery route a bit late one particular evening, to find his father, half drunk and angry. Matthias was quick to observe his fathers hands, the knuckles white from the pressure of him making a fist. More importantly, he was concerned with the small splash of blood on his left wrist. His father was so angry he didn't even notice Matthias enter, and he slipped into the next room. Matthias looks around, and see's something far worse than he'd ever thought could happen. His mother lay on the floor, bloody, scarred by a broken bottle of everclear. Deceased. Matthias enraged, picked up a rather large, bloody shard, and ran into the room where his father sit in blind anger. Matthias raised his hand, holding the large shard of glass, and grabbed his fathers thinning hair with the other hand. He placed the glass to his throat, and screamed in anger as he pulled the glass slowly and burtally through his father neck, severing his head.

Years twenty to twenty seven.
These years remain unknown, Matthias spent them in the woods, slowly making his way toward Surna.

Years twenty seven to thirty-one.
Matthias had moved to Surna, settled in, become an Assassin, become a vampire, fought of otherworldly beings, and lived moved away. There is much more detail, but much more than you would care to know. Now he moves back to Surna, where he has plans...

Years thirty-two to two-hundred thirty-two.
Over the last two hundred years, Matthias' appearance has gone unchanged. He however, has become a much more levelheaded, and intellectual person. He finds now that, even when he is working, everything seems so much more cold and thought out. He is friendly, but careful. Quick to make a conversation with almost any passerby, and learning how over two-hundred years, you lose things... and people that you care about. Practically deadset on not getting to close to anyone, for fear of losing people he cares about for what would soon be the third time.

Alignment: Nuetral
Favored Enemy: Demons
Favored Weapon: Ninjato
Deity: None
Current Tasks:
Survive - Ongoing...
Continue his work - Forever...

Picture:
His Robe
Matthias Accoros ZevBlackRedRobe2-292x390
His Ninjato
Matthias Accoros DragonClawCustomKatana_540
His Face
Matthias Accoros Half_Elf_Mage_by_wycked
His Throwing Knives
Matthias Accoros 42161563_9854360

Last edited by Matt O'Brien on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien
Scrublet
Matt O'Brien

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:06 am

The reason I decided to apply to bring Matthias back, and also my explanation as to why it wouldn't be a bad idea. 

I want to bring him back because, to me, he is a character that has been with me, and olden, since I first joined back in 2008. He has lore-canon reasons to still be alive after the time skip, and he wouldn't know anyone- that I know of- that is alive in the town today. Leaving me ample amounts of space to roleplay him passively without any old grudges arising. Also, I plan to make him a much less aggressive character given that years have passed and he has learned that fighting is not the most important thing. I don't plan on using him for combat unless it is absolutely necessary, and even when it is, limiting what he will use from his years of experience so that there is no powergaming, and everything is kept fair. Also to keep from outing himself as a hated creature of the night, he will limit the strengths he gains from being a vampire as well, in character. I hope this is a good enough reason to bring him back. 

P.S. I also have an elf character I can use, so I wont be on him all the time.
Back to top Go down
bd863
Giant Scrub
bd863

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Matthias Accoros 29q8

P.S Yes
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien
Scrublet
Matt O'Brien

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 pm

bd863 wrote:
Matthias Accoros 29q8

P.S Yes

Indeed you are quite the sir.
P.S. Your photoshop skills are impeccable good sir.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 pm

More vampires, yay. More elves, yay. All this aside, I will accept this as he is a legit character and, since he is a vampire he could easily survive past the time skip.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Yeah, looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien
Scrublet
Matt O'Brien

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:56 am

BooM wrote:
More vampires, yay. More elves, yay. All this aside, I will accept this as he is a legit character and, since he is a vampire he could easily survive past the time skip.

Well.. I mean.. The only reason he is a half-elf vampire now is because he was that way when I made him like 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:53 pm

I would be willing to accept this character, as he is very valid and embedded in the canon. It has been shown that particular hands can hold powerful characters with good respect for the proper use of them.

I do want to talk with Pat about Special characters though; as not that I don't trust you, but having powerful characters apped for and largely receiving the same coddling can be a large issue, as has been seen in the past months. I want to see if this can be rectified by perhaps expanding the Special Characters beyond just plot significant baddies.

Last edited by Dominator046 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reworded, and minused some typos.)
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien
Scrublet
Matt O'Brien

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:44 am

I actually already talked to Pat, and he was not exactly story heavy. He was just my favorite old character of mine and it so happens that he could have lived this long. I understand your concerns, and am willing to wait until everyone has discussed this before I play on him. I'm glad this is receiving such good feedback and I look forward to seeing the final decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matthias Accoros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Accoros   Matthias Accoros Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthias Accoros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium :: Approval-
Jump to: