Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Negros

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Negros Empty
PostSubject: Negros   Negros EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Yeah, lets get the server rolling again, we need a new arc to follow since the mine thing ended the last one, and the servers kinda dead. We need people to start joining again and for rp to start happening
Back to top Go down
Aeria Roleplay
Administrator
Aeria Roleplay

Negros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negros   Negros EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Atlas wrote:
Yeah, lets get the server rolling again, we need a new arc to follow since the mine thing ended the last one, and the servers kinda dead. We need people to start joining again and for rp to start happening
you weren't there, the 'last' arc hasn't ended.

Either way, I have the next part of the plot all set up. Don't even really need to be in server to do it. 

So I can provide plot shit, even sub-plot shit, but I can't roleplay your characters for you. And I can't exactly throw event after event out. If people are interested, join up.
Back to top Go down
https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Negros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negros   Negros EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 am

I agree with what was said above.
I agree with Secret Squirrel. Flashin' a bitch ain't no crime.
Free The Duke, we know he isn't dead.

For all intents and purposes I do agree with the prior statement that if we get on, good things happen; however, I am currently VEHEMENTLY sleep deprived, so I should probably remove myself from the forums before I contaminate more posts.
Back to top Go down
bd863
Giant Scrub
bd863

Negros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negros   Negros EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:30 pm

I am going on the server now, I will stay on for exactly one hour. If no people show up I will leave, if people do I will stay on until 2-3am if everything is going well. Hope to see you on the server.

Join time: 9:30 pm EST

Messaged at least 8 people altogether so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
bd863
Giant Scrub
bd863

Negros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negros   Negros EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Rp turned out pretty great today/tonight 10 people showed up met some new people aka old members. I will be on tomorrow, operation populate the server was a success.

The one and only complaint I have about that is Pat was afk the whole time which stalled some rp situations and a new guy needs his forums account confirmed that's about it.

Left at 1:22am since it came down to me and Fisher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Negros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negros   Negros Empty

Back to top Go down

Negros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: