Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

William T. Barnum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

William T. Barnum Empty
PostSubject: William T. Barnum   William T. Barnum EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 am

William T. Barnum Gentleman_by_alessiapelonzi-d58qoby
Spoiler:

Overview
Spoiler:

Backstory
Spoiler:

Possessions
Spoiler:

Last edited by noodle on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

William T. Barnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: William T. Barnum   William T. Barnum EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 am

NO, NO NO, NO NO, NOOOO!

No fun people in Surna, you are banned!

Alright, now:

...this looks alright, within reason, and rather humorous. Though I'd like to say I want to see him RP first to ensure that there isn't any horseshittery anywhere, this seems entirely within reason. My only question would be what his living conditions/average income is like; though, as an actor and not world famous, probably not fantastic, merely something to satisfy my curiousity. Seems reasonable, and has my approval.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

William T. Barnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: William T. Barnum   William T. Barnum EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 am

Liked the RP. Turned a generic character into a full blown one. Like to see where this goes. Accept.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

William T. Barnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: William T. Barnum   William T. Barnum EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:14 pm

A Thespian, an actor? Sounds splendid. Accepted

Just a small caveat; enchanted or no, at point blank range a pistol would probably cut through that plate of his. How protective is it? Just interested.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

William T. Barnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: William T. Barnum   William T. Barnum EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 am

Pat wrote:
A Thespian, an actor? Sounds splendid. Accepted

Just a small caveat; enchanted or no, at point blank range a pistol would probably cut through that plate of his. How protective is it? Just interested.

Well, it's usually paired with a leather bag of red dye, which would take a lot of the force of the shot, then the plate makes certain that it doesn't actually hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

William T. Barnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: William T. Barnum   William T. Barnum Empty

Back to top Go down

William T. Barnum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: