Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise up children of the Empire!

Go down 
+2
Skelasoldier
noodle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Rise up children of the Empire! Empty
PostSubject: Rise up children of the Empire!   Rise up children of the Empire! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Spoiler:

Look around you. There are people who wish to see you decimated and burnt to a crisp. All around the world. North Korea. Al-Quaeda. The Taliban. But none are more dangeroud than those already living within our borders. The underlying cause of Amerika's problems. Native Americans.

We will purge the native threat from our homeland and restore Amerika! Der Fascist States of Amerika! Vote Noodle Supreme High Chancellor in the upcoming election and I will fight for Amerika!

This ad is approved and funded by Noodle for Supreme High Chancellor of the Fascist States of Amerika. Copyright 2013. Vote Noodle Supreme High Chancellor 2016. Void where prohibited.
Back to top Go down
Skelasoldier
Scrublet
Skelasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Rise up children of the Empire!   Rise up children of the Empire! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:58 pm

You all know what you must do. . . kill Aquaman and liberate America from the vicious and unrelenting sharks that poise to invade our borders!
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Rise up children of the Empire!   Rise up children of the Empire! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:04 pm

We must take action! From here out an edict is issued. Anyone caught housing or hosting Native Americans is to be shot to death along with his family and his favourite mule. That is all. All Native Americans must travel the Trail of Tears, AKA Route 66 to Area 51, America's most inconspicuous death camp.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Rise up children of the Empire!   Rise up children of the Empire! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Skelasoldier wrote:
You all know what you must do. . . kill Aquaman!

-Duckan Atterson
Back to top Go down
Talatandi
Scrub
Talatandi

PostSubject: Re: Rise up children of the Empire!   Rise up children of the Empire! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:43 am

Y'all niggas need jesus.
Back to top Go down
http://Facepunch.com
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Rise up children of the Empire!   Rise up children of the Empire! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:16 am

Talatandi wrote:
Y'all niggas need jesus.

Who needed me?
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Rise up children of the Empire!   Rise up children of the Empire! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Talatandi wrote:
Y'all niggas need jesus.

Holy shit n' a half, I haven't seen this guy in awhile.
Also, HOLY SHIT, Senior Member status.

https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net/t905-an-announcement

The first video is an accurate depiction of what I believe this new title to mean.
Back to top Go down
Talatandi
Scrub
Talatandi

PostSubject: Re: Rise up children of the Empire!   Rise up children of the Empire! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:19 am

Haven't seen me in a while because my OS hates steam,. But I would gladly show up to the server if it worked.
Back to top Go down
http://Facepunch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise up children of the Empire!   Rise up children of the Empire! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise up children of the Empire!
Page 1 of 1