Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fal Brinon

Go down 
+4
Dominator046
Pac Man
Black Banana Party
CplDusty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CplDusty
Scrublet
CplDusty

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 am

Fal Brinon Falb10

Basic:
Name: Fal Brinon
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Nationality: Sanctimonian
Birthplace: Northern Sanctimonia
Current Occupation(s): Traveler
Known Languages: Common

Appearance
Hair: Short Dark-Brown Hair
Eye Color: Green
Body type: Athletic build, a little light-framed.
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 154 lbs.
Clothing:
Dark-Green trousers and a grey cotton shirt. Slung onto his hip is a small leather satchel. He wears tan leather boots.

Backstory:
Fal was born and raised in a small ignorant village in the northern region of Sanctimonia. An average child, he spent his childhood helping with the general work in the village. Fal’s father, a retired soldier who settled at the end of his career, took up a farm of which gave a source of living and hard work for his son. Fal was known to be the soft-hearted kind of child. Still, he always had the mind for adventure. His greatest memories at home were of sitting by the fire, listening to stories of the world outside his village. When he was told of distant worlds with the most exotic races of people, he would cling to every word. By the end of his early years, he was destined to go out into these worlds to experience them for himself.
By the age of Seventeen, Fal was prepared to set off. He joined onto a trading caravan and set onto the roads for the next two years. In his travels, Fal learned more of the world around him. The idea of elves and magic astounded him. The idea that people could battle without weapons, or to heal wounds with only their will. Fal was proud with the knowledge that he was gaining as he met colorful people and discovered a great many places across the country. At the age of 19, Fal took up training from a sell-sword he had met in the caravan. Though it was a small amount of time to train, Fal was confident in his ability and soon decided that he would leave the caravan to work with the sell-sword for the chance to better himself and to discover more of the world.

Inventory
Spoiler:

Skillset and Weapon Specializations

Intelligence and Knowledge- [Fair]: Fal grew up with plenty of time to learn the basics in written language and literature. When not working on the farm or assisting around the village he would be seen reading out in the fields. however, hailing from a hermit village of which gave little acceptance to outsiders and did little trade, Fal spent his early life ignorant to anything from the outside world. After he decided to leave home, his fascination of what was waiting for him was booming. He was quick to find people in which to ask about their heritage and culture. Any shilling that he could spare was spent on books in which he could study on the road. He quickly showed how bright he really was when he would read and retain information about the many races given only a couple short weeks of studying them.

Agility and stamina- [excellent]: Given his light frame and background of regular labor, Fal finds himself in fair shape. Not being overly encumbered by his gear, Fal finds an easy time getting himself around. He is able to run quickly for long periods of time. In a group, he would be the first chosen to scout out an area or take a dive while the others would be weighted down by their heavier armor.

Strength and Power- [Below average]: With his lighter frame and lack of experience, Fal tends to have a hard time in most "Arm-Wrestling" contests. In a fight of brute strength, there is a small amount of people of which he would best. Giving him credit, he can carry his weight and do plenty of tasks which would require a bit of muscle, it's just true that he's not impressive in any way.

Willpower and reasoning- [Excellent]: While his body could be seen as lesser to others, him mind is sharp and quick to work. While with his teacher, Victor , would be drinking away their pay, Fal would keep a basic sum away to keep them afloat. He also would be the one to apologize to any tavern owners and carry his drunken master out the door. Fal would have no problem keeping to his values, offering aid to those who need it. While he may not be resistant to the influences of magic, he can be quite stubborn and persistent.

Last edited by CplDusty on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Black Banana Party
Giant Scrub
Black Banana Party

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:38 am

Holy shit, a regular guy for a change.... accepted
Back to top Go down
Pac Man
Scrublet
Pac Man

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 am

Regular guy...I...Tony approves.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:15 am

I love it. = ) Though steel is expensive, it's nice to see characters presenting a playerbase in the less-than-gods section. ^^ I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
Sweetie Belle
Scrublet
Sweetie Belle

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 am

I'm positive that Dusty can pull off this character, though I'm only +supporting if his name is changed to Jeff 'Mofukin' Monroe.
(Kidding, +Support)
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:39 am

So many pictures..
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 am

Yus.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Guess who just made the big leagues asshole. = P
Back to top Go down
CplDusty
Scrublet
CplDusty

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Um....What?
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:42 pm

CplDusty wrote:
Um....What?

You have all the necessary stigmas to get out of approval. I just decided to moves you over, since I can now.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Dominator046 wrote:
CplDusty wrote:
Um....What?

You have all the necessary stigmas to get out of approval. I just decided to moves you over, since I can now.

Sounds like admin abuse to me. I got my eye on you Dom.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:07 am

Rutabega wrote:
Dominator046 wrote:
CplDusty wrote:
Um....What?

Sounds like admin abuse to me. I got my eye on you Dom.

You're just jealous that I have charisma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fal Brinon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fal Brinon   Fal Brinon Empty

Back to top Go down

Fal Brinon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: