Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]

Go down 
+2
noodle
Pac Man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pac Man
Scrublet
Pac Man

Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Character Biography

A look at Victor in his full attire.

Spoiler:

Victor not sporting a helm.

Spoiler:

Name : Victor Snowe
Alias : Visor
Race : Human
Height : 6'5"
Sex : Male
Nationality : Considers himself Sanctimonian
Birthplace : Vale / Bordering village
Previous Occupation(s) : Vale Army, Village Guard
Current Occupation(s) : Hired caravan guard, Sell-sword
Known Languages : Common and basic Occitanian

Physique and Demeanor

Victor, although already rather old for a man of his occupation, gives an impression of seniority that, for a moment, shows a level of wisdom seeming beyond his years. It is later on however, though not much later, that he shows himself with a sense of entitlement, greed, and sinful pride to those around him. These traits however are hidden under a deep, raspy voiced, hulking human figure covered in a platemail, chainmail, and leather combination that gives the impression it was once a suit of knight's armor, and has been torn down and rebuilt with a more rugged design. His facial features, although generally covered by his full helm, which he had been given the nickname of 'Visor' therefore of, are that of a common soldier; unkempt with a fair sized goatee, obviously trimmed with a knife. Although his personality and appearance may say otherwise, Victor is far from a standard 'lemming', as he himself would put it, and hides a rather keen mind behind his exterior. Though Victor is of slightly above intelligence, most of his thought process is put into combat situations he finds himself in, and how to properly escape the situation intact and with his opponent in a pool of blood.

Combat Strategy & Techniques :

Combat Fundamentals : Due to his training as a soldier and work as a hired guard and sell-sword over the years, Victor is a competent fighter whom isn't afraid to steel himself if the need arises. Although only learning basic sword-play in training during his soldiering days, Victor has, through his numerous battles and many former sell-sword hirelings, learned proper and extremely deadly sword-play with all types of small and medium sized blades and blunt weapons, including daggers, bastard swords, and maces. Although he can wield all of these types of weapons properly, his training and preference have leaned himself towards use of a shield, and as a result rarely goes into battle willingly without one at his disposal.

Primary specialization(s) : General : Medium sized blades and blunt weapons, Single Weapon : Bastard Sword, Single Weapon : Flanged Mace

Secondary specializations(s) : General : Small sized blades and blunt weapons, Singe weapon : Broad Dagger, Single Weapon : Holy water club / mace

Primary armor specialization(s) : General : Medium to heavy armor : Platemail, scalemail, and chainmail.
Secondary armor specialization(s) : General : Leather and other light armor types, usually mismatched with his current set of equipment.

Biography

Spoiler:

Short Biography

Spoiler:

Inventory

Steel Bastard Sword
Spoiler:
Steel Broad Dagger
Spoiler:
Mismatched Platemail, Chainmail, and leather attire.
Spoiler:
Kiteshield
Spoiler:

Last edited by Pac Man on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Lame. Lol, but accepted.

Last edited by noodle on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pac Man
Scrublet
Pac Man

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:53 pm

noodle wrote:
Lame. Lol, but accepted

Well, lame to you also Sir, but I thank thee for said accept.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Pac Man wrote:
noodle wrote:
Lame. Lol, but accepted

Are you stupid I didn't accept.
Back to top Go down
Pac Man
Scrublet
Pac Man

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:00 pm

noodle wrote:
Pac Man wrote:
noodle wrote:
Lame. Lol, but accepted

Scandalous lies, Noodle.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Pac Man wrote:
noodle wrote:
Pac Man wrote:
noodle wrote:
Lame.

Scandalous lies, Noodle.

What lies?
Back to top Go down
Pac Man
Scrublet
Pac Man

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm

noodle wrote:
Pac Man wrote:
noodle wrote:
Pac Man wrote:
noodle wrote:
Lame.

Scandalous lies, Noodle.

What lies?

Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] Tumblr_inline_mh78felAqb1ru5g9k
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:16 am

I'd certainly be willing to see this character in RP, as I trust Pac Man well enough, and think this would be a good addition to the server. I just want to see how he roleplays first, before giving my final verdict.

However, I'd like to mention that Thirty is not young, most men in this age would be dead by their late forties, or nearing their deaths. Going from Late Twenties to Late Thirties (Early forties at most) are your peak years, and nearer almost towards your later years. I'd like to say it's more a less your mid-life area, but sadly, that is only for the fortunate. If you were a Benjamin Franklin mo-fo, and lived to be seventy-two, you were thought to have God at your back.

Similarly, while I fully understand your interpretation of Bastard Sword usage, as I've looked at a good bit of melee combat being put into practice, but I think I'd like to hear a bit more in particular about his usage of a bastard sword. That's just me though, and I'm a wordy bastard.

And heeeeeey, I think I've seen this format before. XP JK, you used it well, and it was funny that you left out one of the parts I- wait, nevermind, it wasn't you that I told about the Forbidden Weaponry section. I don't know why, but I always love doing it. XD

anyways, I think it looks good, you are a bit new to the community, but there are room for some combat oriented characters; I just want to see how you handle the ones you have, before I give you the full blown seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
Black Banana Party
Giant Scrub
Black Banana Party

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:30 am

no

Jk, accepted
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:46 am

I really enjoyed the RP that came from Pac Man with this character as a sellsword desiring money. RPing him more ruthlessly as I saw really set him apart from the other mercenaries wanting to capitalize on Surna's problems. I will toss this an accept once you finish your biography. But the Vale Army? C'mon... they're nothing..
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 am

Pfft Vale army. I think their leader has died like 20 times at least, and every single time, his soldiers just die as fast.

+1 from me, love how much of a prick your guy is
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:58 am

I've seen this character roleplay, and heard of his exploits similarly. Welcome aboard, as far as I'm concerned. = )
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 am

Black Banana Party wrote:
no

Jk, accepted

does not compute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]   Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Victor 'Visor' Snowe [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum