Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lua error.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unc0nn3ct3d
Scrublet
Unc0nn3ct3d

Lua error. Empty
PostSubject: Lua error.   Lua error. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:32 am

Right, so I'm going to need a little bit of help here. Whenever I try to join the server it tells me my scripts are corrupted. I figured it'd be because of some half assed update by Garry or old Content. So I deleted everything and redownloaded the ones I actually needed. Well, all said and done, I STILL get the message that states my scripts are fucked over. So yeah, I'm actually starting to get annoyed. If any of you knows how to deal with this, then PLEASE tell me. I can not, for the life of me, find suitable information that would actually fix this little problem of mine on the internet.

Keep in mind that I've been busy trying to fix this since yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

Lua error. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lua error.   Lua error. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:25 am

I'm getting this too. I can't actually make it on to the server because of the script errors. As if we didn't have enough problems.

Let me know what you tried to do to fix this, Un.

Edit: It's not the map. I tried swapping maps to see if that would fix it, to no avail.

Edit: It's not the gamemode. Same thing happens on sandbox as on Tira.

Last edited by Spadge on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unc0nn3ct3d
Scrublet
Unc0nn3ct3d

Lua error. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lua error.   Lua error. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:36 am

I think I have an idea as to what could be wrong. The content that I've gathered for the server seems to be working fine, yet whenever I try to join the server with the content that I have, particularly the Foliage pack, gives me a crap ton of eroded Lua. It IS possible that the content server-side is outdated, rather than client-side. If any admin can get to check this out, it'd be great. If this is not the problem, however, then take a look at this video and follow it's instructions. It hasn't worked for me, so far. But it might work for you.

In the mean time I will continue and bash my head against my training equ-- Ah, Garry's Mod just updated. Could it be?

Edit: No, Garry is still a lazy fuck. Anyway, I think I know. This is the actual error from the script that I get:
[ERROR] addons/adv duplicator/lua/autorun/shared/dupeshare.lua:11: Module not found!
1. require - [C]:-1
2. unknown - addons/adv duplicator/lua/autorun/shared/dupeshare.lua:11
3. include - [C]:-1
4. unknown - addons/adv duplicator/lua/autorun/client/cl_advdupe.lua:5

This might be the problem for you as well. Try and find the problem that you have and either delete them, or, I suppse, try and add the file to your folder? I have no idea on that regard. It seems, though, that I'm missing it.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

Lua error. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lua error.   Lua error. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:47 am

For me it's

SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/fern01lg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/fern01lg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/gm_forest/shrub_oak1.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/gm_forest/shrub_oak1.mdl)

So foliage is what's likely the cause. I'll see if removing it from the server does the trick.

Edit: I take back what I said about adv dupe. I guess the built in version is what's causing trouble for you. I'll shoot that too.
Back to top Go down
Unc0nn3ct3d
Scrublet
Unc0nn3ct3d

Lua error. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lua error.   Lua error. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:49 am

Alright then, I'll hold off on downloading the Duplicator M.II 'till I've heard a definite answer on your end. I really do hope it's the Foliage pack, though... Kind of want to roleplay, after I've taken a shower, seeing as I just trained my ass off.

Edit: Damn it, damn it all to the ninth layer of Hell.

Edit part 'umpteenth': Here's the link to a site that offers the "new" Duplicator M.II! Just in case any of you have the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

Lua error. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lua error.   Lua error. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:01 am

Add me on steam before we fill this thread with our back and forth. Also try joining the server. I got in albeit a few textures are really black / dark looking for me.
Back to top Go down
Unc0nn3ct3d
Scrublet
Unc0nn3ct3d

Lua error. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lua error.   Lua error. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 am

Done, added you. Now accept my invitation already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lua error. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lua error.   Lua error. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lua error.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: