Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reinhardt Freiburg

Go down 
+6
Atlas
Anti-Skeletons
Munroe
BooM
Fuzzy Wolfy
Christoph
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:24 am

Reinhardt Freiburg Aristocrat_by_bellakw-d38nqco

Into the fray, born a boy
Not a moment of mothers toil ployed.
Vigour and splendour, house's joy.
Pauses, concessions, towards his depraved void

The bite of the spur pushes onwards
Sabre hot, blood screams past the fray
Not uncouth, good sir; always goodly toward.
Let loose, the not flight of Griffon but of Jay.

Espoused, my fine young lady.
Truly, no intentions otherwise,
Not a motivation shady
Spoken forth, as the liar lies.

Sweet sword rogue
Tongue’s lash, so vogue.

A Quick Glance
Quote :

Birthplace: The Nation-State of Haria, former Holy Occitanian Empire
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Kazuth

True to Form
Quote :
Before you is a figure of regular, but not average stature. Walking with a gait which makes just as much noise as his silver spurred riding boots, the Kazuth seen has eyes as quick as his tail, flashing to and fro as he saunters down the boardwalk of the port town. The thick leather is of quality Occitan make, as is the rest of his regalia and vestment.

Adorned, first and foremost, with a coat of splendid scarlet. The likewise scarlet sash at his waist contrasts smartly with the gold and black embroidery, a dashing and gallant appearance, tailored well. Lacking the usual steel breastplate, the odd tricorn headgear and broad-tipped sabre suggest this young man is a Hussar, or a light cavalryman. Exchanging protection for speed, power for finesse. And so too does his sash conceal a brace of snap-hance pistols.

His face his soft and comely, used to smiling and laughing, contrasting bitterly with the assorting of weapons he bears. His eyes are a curious blue, framed by dark red hair, pulled behind his head. His ears, of a similar colour are left un-concealed aside the hat, although subtle headgear movements betray their presence.
(As a reference)
Spoiler:

The Quick Wit, the Subtle Sabre
Quote :
Equestrianism: Of good standing, for a cavalryman. Easily bested by the more ardent or devout.
Swordplay: Something of a blade. Combining natural aptitude, live and theoretical practice, along with a keen interest he is rather proficient, able to best most of his peers.
Marksmanship: Acceptable. Mostly oriented around pistols, and by no means a marksman or a hunter.
Fashion: Impeccable.
Cleverness: His shrewdness is his primary asset. Having fared him well enough so far.

To Know a Man
Quote :
Aristocrat: Raised as landed gentry, he is familiar with all the trappings and accoutrements of high society.
Cavalryman: Having spent many of his later formative years in a robust military environment, he is not unaccustomed to the rigours of hard work and masculinity, and is stain resistant.
A bit of a Cad: Known to womanize and shoot and scoot, so to speak. He changes women like he changes clothing.
Wit: Born from his shrewdness, his wit is his primary source of amusement and peril.
Educated: Having studies with tutors since he was young, he has a good amount of education.
Selfish: Tends to be self centred, if not overtly narcissistic.
Roguish: A rogue and a scoundrel. He loves to make mischief.
Individualist: Not content to rely on anyone, this is a primary facet of way he's found himself in Surna.
Casually Devout: Surprisingly, he has a health respect and reverence for the Saints.

A Historical Account
Spoiler:

Last edited by Christoph on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:02 am

I don't see anything wrong with the character.

In fact, if combat-wise he simply knows how to handle a pistol and can make great use of his sword then I don't really see a need to have this character be approved as he doesn't seem OP or doesn't seem to have any overly extraordinary traits - other than his stunning fashion sense - that need to be passed by the community.

Regardless, I want to see what others have to say, but I give this my Kk.

Edit: -sip-

Edit x2: I missed the Historical Account.

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:41 am

I always make character pages I suppose. It gives room for people to point out glaring concerns, and stroke my ego when I do good.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:11 am

Christoph wrote:
I always make character pages I suppose. It gives room for people to point out glaring concerns, and stroke my ego when I do good.

Peen stroking? On my watch? I don't think so.

Denied.

I'm kidding.
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 am

Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:
Christoph wrote:

Peen stroking? On my watch? I don't think so.

Denied.

I'm kidding.
Good.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:33 am

The Kazuth are coming back! The Kazuth are coming, the Kazuth are coming!
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:50 am

BooM wrote:
The Kazuth are coming back! The Kazuth are coming, the Kazuth are coming!

God help us
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:06 am

Reinhardt Freiburg INGLIP
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 am

Aside from Neko circlejerk. Do you fine landies and gentlemen want to weigh in?
Back to top Go down
Anti-Skeletons
Scrublet
Anti-Skeletons

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 am

Quote :
bumping a day old thread

seriously nigger?
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:23 am

Kosher (I'd put this shit in green, but I'm in MURICA (no comp))
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 am

Anti-Skeletons wrote:
Quote :
bumping a day old thread

seriously nigger?

Considering it's a character application, that's actually what I'd expect. People want to play their new characters, not wait a week for them to be given the green light.

Also, who are you...? Welcome?
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 am

There is a grace period, you can play a week without an accept.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Regardless, if one can't actually get on the server...
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 pm

How will the Kazuths procreate and spread across the globe now?
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Christoph wrote:
Regardless, if one can't actually get on the server...

I wish I could do something about it, but until something gets updated everyone without a character is stuck out. :[
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:
Did you read the bit about him being a Cad?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Christoph wrote:
Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:
Did you read the bit about him being a Cad?

If you have to mention it in the bio, that usually means it's not true
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 am

Snaphance pistols are, as I understand, to be exceedingly rare in most cases. While I understand that he's a wealthy nobleman, and a distinguished officer, he would have to have a rather extensive sum of money to procure two, and keep them properly maintained. Just expressing this concern, it isn't a deal breaker, but, that is something worth noting.

Secondly. I'm fine with powerful characters, as long as they are played well. I trust your ability to play, based upon your standing on these forums, so I'd be happy to give you the benefit of the doubt. However, I don't think I can give you an accept until I see the character played.

I don't think your grace period will start until you can actually get onto the server.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 am

Dominator046 wrote:
Snaphance pistols are, as I understand, to be exceedingly rare in most cases. While I understand that he's a wealthy nobleman, and a distinguished officer, he would have to have a rather extensive sum of money to procure two, and keep them properly maintained. Just expressing this concern, it isn't a deal breaker, but, that is something worth noting.

Secondly. I'm fine with powerful characters, as long as they are played well. I trust your ability to play, based upon your standing on these forums, so I'd be happy to give you the benefit of the doubt. However, I don't think I can give you an accept until I see the character played.

I don't think your grace period will start until you can actually get onto the server.

What are you doing Dom, you're supposed to just blindly accept it

get with the times
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Dominator046 wrote:

I can respect and empathize with your viewpoint. I'd be more than happy to demonstrate, but as you said, server is brosk.
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Pat you said you'd moooove it.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:59 am

RP was good, didn't seem problems. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Aeria Roleplay
Administrator
Aeria Roleplay

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:59 pm

Accepted because it's a cool character who finally uses the Haria lore we made up. Also, funny. Also, good roleplay.

GETOFFMAHBACKWOMAN
Back to top Go down
https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Reinhardt Freiburg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinhardt Freiburg   Reinhardt Freiburg Empty

Back to top Go down

Reinhardt Freiburg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: