Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:58 am

Potions are a thing.

They come in glass vials. Usually.

Some potions are illegal. Others you can throw. It's useful for turning people you don't like into a chickens and then rotisserie-cooking them. Great if you love to eat cock.

To use a potion, uncork it and tilt the container towards your food hole. Then swallow that delicious, creamy concoction.

After you're finished, load the cork into a corkgun. Fire it at Vorn's behind. Make fun of Pat. Then you're done.

Oh and there's a whole bunch of potions, with side-effects and doseage charts and shit, or something.

Last edited by Munroe on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:58 am

I think I put a list of illegal potions here. Just remember not to break the law and you won't be executed on site.

Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more Judge_Dredd
"I am the law."

Last edited by Munroe on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 am

Ruling the other possibilities out, this must have been where I had the list of grenades.

To use a grenade, pull the pin before you throw. And if the fuse is lit, it's too late to change your mind and put it back on your belt. Unless you're Pat, then it's actually encouraged.

There were a lot of grenades that caused sonicbooms and made everyone go on their period, but the best one was the Mega Mollusk Maker. The name alone killed some people. The rest became snails.

Last edited by Munroe on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 am

Ah yes, gases. Almost forgot.

The biggest source of gas in the world is Pat. Remember this if you are ever unfortunate enough to sit next to him.

Kain ranks a close second, given how gaseous most of his characters are. Kain Redwell was widely known to be able to fart the alphabet (strange, but par for the course with him). Alec Smith once farted so loud it shook an entire town. And then there's Cole Simmons, whose gas powered an entire kingdom for several years.

Right, I was supposed to be talking about alchemical gases, and not people's farts. That goes to show how far Olden has fallen. Or maybe just that I'm still 13 years old apparently.

Gases are toxic. Gases are dangerous. Gases EXPLODE.

Use your head (tucked behind your gasmask), and you'll make it through. Unless it's acid vapor, then you just throw up your hands and blame Pat for everything.

Last edited by Munroe on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Major thanks to Xeloras, who helped with brainstorming and ideas. Credits to Fnox, some of whose lore I shamelessly stole. Anyone whose potion made it in will be credited in the above list. If I've left anyone out, please inform me, and I'll add the name to the credits.

Addendum 1/22/16: But really, you should be thanking me, because I did all of the hard work.

Last edited by Munroe on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 am

My greatest testament to my lack of a life
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:06 am

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Christoph wrote:
Wow.

^ This.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:40 am

Yeah, this is the old alchemy page, and I had no idea where it went >.>
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:51 am

I love it. = )

Though... Witcher Imports could be renamed. Scilla's fire could use a flogging or two added for possession, also, according to Erik (Male 02), he's not satisfied with the grenade section, and may offer some material to improve upon it. I'm not the pyrotechnic (or well, not as much. I like my Alkali metals taht go boom with water), so I'll leave it to him.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 am

Dominator046 wrote:
Witcher Imports could be renamed.

I would have to remove them to avoid copying the game. I settled with making them as different as possible but keeping their original names.

Dominator046 wrote:
Scilla's fire could use a flogging or two added for possession

I'll do that when I next update the list of illegal potions. There's no such thing as excessive flogging.

Dominator046 wrote:
According to Erik (Male 02), he's not satisfied with the grenade section, and may offer some material to improve upon it. I'm not the pyrotechnic (or well, not as much. I like my Alkali metals taht go boom with water), so I'll leave it to him.

I'm assuming by "Erik" you mean J. Jordan. I'll talk to him. I'm open to any potion ideas or suggestions for improvements.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:12 pm

J.Jordan, that he is known as on these forums. = )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more   Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more Empty

Back to top Go down

Alchemy: Potions, Gases, and more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: The Librarium-
Jump to: