Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theobold of Sida

Go down 
+5
noodle
Spadge
Pat
TheGunrunner
Anti-Skeletons
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anti-Skeletons
Scrublet
Anti-Skeletons

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 am

Theobold of Sida 1348527790769

kudos to skeleton nigga for finding this picture and song for me despite his protests

Quote :
Hailing from the far east, Theo grew up a leather-worker's son, where he adopted the trade and worked for many year fashioning boots, saddles and the like. Being a desert, however, many resources that Theo worked with came from trade routes from the West, and this interested the boy enough that when his father passed away, he expanded his business and became a fully fledged merchant, dealing in all manner of things.

While a skilled leather worker at heart, Theobold created his own trade business where he would gather a wide variety of items from trade goods to trinkets, and sell them to the thriving markets all around Sida. Recently Theo amassed enough gold to afford safe travels outside of Sida, and was interested enough in exploring the world so that he decided to set out for Sanctimonia to practice trade there.

Theo is a shrewd businessman, and has a keen eye for quality. However, this little trait has gained him some enemies and rival businessmen back in Sida, who have no love for Theobold's insistence to remain an independent businessman, and his leatherworking a private business. Mayhaps his love for travel is not the only reason why Theobold left Sida, but his honest nature exists only within business, and may never tell others of his past.

Quote :
Currently in Theo's possession is-
-Personal
  • Caravan
    This worn vehicle is horse-drawn, and roughly ten by twenty feet, where Theo may reside within and set up as a market stall.

• 200 Shillings
    Kept in a secure lockbox with an irregularly-shaped lock.

• Solaire
    Theobold's trusty horse. This stallion is fairly large and strong, capable of pulling the caravan with ease, but also is fit for riding.

-Trade Goods
  • 10 pounds leather
    Includes tanned, cured and raw leather, to be sold or used at Theo's ease.

• Metal
    Includes 2 iron ingots

• Leather-work
    Products of Theo's true calling. This list can include most products that can be created by traditional leather working, including boots, vests, saddles, belts, scabbards and more.

-Sales
  • High Quality Vest + Gloves to Halaster Kelthorn for 5 shillings, 1 crown.
    Drastically undercutting the prices asked for from the Craft's Guild

Last edited by Anti-Skeletons on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:07 am

There's a lot missing here. I think you should put "WIP" in the description, or title.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Skeletons
Scrublet
Anti-Skeletons

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:14 am

TheGunrunner wrote:
There's a lot missing here. I think you should put "WIP" in the description, or title.

no theres not... are you an idiot?

Last edited by Anti-Skeletons on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:15 am

Technically if he's nothing more than a leather worker turned trader from Sida, there isn't much else...
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:20 am

Anti-Skeletons wrote:
TheGunrunner wrote:

no theres not...

As long as you don't pull money out of thin air, or have some hidden ability to explode heads with your mind, I think your page is fine. A normal Sidan leather worker / trade.

So assuming you don't have any hidden magical or martial abilities, I'll give this character my accept. I definitely want to know how much money he has actually brought with him though.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Skeletons
Scrublet
Anti-Skeletons

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:23 am

Spadge wrote:
Anti-Skeletons wrote:
TheGunrunner wrote:

no theres not...

I definitely want to know how much money he has actually brought with him though.

oh. oops. I should have worked that out, my bad

I don't know what you mean by magic though, lol. I was told to make a good character, and I'm not really power hungry like people seem to already think I am...
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:47 am

Pat wrote:
Technically if he's nothing more than a leather worker turned trader from Sida, there isn't much else...

Just about all Sidans are good for XD
Back to top Go down
Anti-Skeletons
Scrublet
Anti-Skeletons

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:55 am

okay, inventory included, here's hoping caravans don't give magic head exploding powers in this world

also I was told not to include an alignment by my friend skeleton nigga because as far as I know it has no ingame effect like in AD&D, and most people dont really know how alignments work anyways
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Anti-Skeletons wrote:
TheGunrunner wrote:

no theres not... are you an idiot?

You couldn't resist editing that in..?

Whatever. Accept
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:57 am

Welp.

See, characters that need community approval are those that have something exceptional about them, something that could possibly throw the community off balance - like being OP. Otherwise, you're free to ask for community feed back on your character and his or her background, but if he's a simple leather worker, then you're technically free to play him right away from what I can tell by previous characters skipping approval.

Like Spadge said, as long as you don't whip out the ability to cast fireballs, or create high level potions, you're good to go.

Oh, also. I don't mean to come off as rude to a newcomer, but I dislike your attitude already.
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Seems legit. And Wolfy, I think you're just being cut by his edge.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Skeletons
Scrublet
Anti-Skeletons

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:

Oh, also. I don't mean to come off as rude to a newcomer, but I dislike your attitude already.
Quote :
And Wolfy, I think you're just being cut by his edge.

:)
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Yeah, I'll accept this.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:59 am

Christoph wrote:
Seems legit. And Wolfy, I think you're just being cut by his edge.

I love my friends just how I love my baby proof furniture.

Padded and cleared of any sharp objects.

Anywho, Kk
Back to top Go down
Aeria Roleplay
Administrator
Aeria Roleplay

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:30 am

Theobold of Sida 5d510
Back to top Go down
Anti-Skeletons
Scrublet
Anti-Skeletons

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:30 am

But I wouldn't be able to play on the server anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theobold of Sida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theobold of Sida   Theobold of Sida Empty

Back to top Go down

Theobold of Sida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: