Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chirstopher Warston

Go down 
+2
BooM
wizered153
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

Chirstopher Warston Empty
PostSubject: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Colonel Christopher Warston

Spoiler:
In a small home in the city, a third child was born. The parents, Clairine and Fredrick, named the child Christopher. Christopher lived a normal child's life, making friends, having fun, and helping his two siblings, Nathaniel and Sarah, around the house. He recieved a standard education at a public schoolhouse. As he got older, he had gained interest in swords and began training himself in the art of swords.

When he reached the age of 23, Christopher decided to serve his country and joined the Vale military. While he was older than most of the recruits at basic training, his self trained skills with a sword gave him a slight edge, and he began gaining respect from many of the other recruits. When he exited basic training in a new uniform, he only dealt with petty things, angry drunks, pickpocketers, and the occasional crazy waving a sword around, but soon his training would be put to use.

During military service, he was sent on a military campaign away from home to fight Pycheckan backed marauders. Many were lost during the fighting, but Christopher survived to fight another day, and more importantly, to return home. His family was happy and relieved to see battle worn Christopher return to them. They celebrated Vale's victory and Christopher's survival before Christopher had to return to duty.

Soon after returning home, Christopher met a nice Tymafar woman, Trisha Fariston. They spent much time together and soon married, afterwords have two children, Daniel and Elise Warston.

After 16 years of devoted military service, Christopher had reached the rank of Colonel, and was assigned to garrison the town of Surna with a small unit of 80 people. While there he and his men faced many foes, and after a few months, only 12 of the original 80 men remained. Christopher was forced to return to Vale to replenish the garrison. He was reequipped with new gear and a new unit to defend Surna. When he returned to Surna, he began to further help the Irregulars, even planning to go with them to northern Vale with a few men in tow, but a few nights before they set off, a mysterious man came to him, leaving behind a gem. The same night, Christopher began having nightmares of the events of Surna, and images of him under the flag of Sarkun crept into his mind. When he went to Northern Vale, he confronted a man that had connections to Marcus Olm, also known as the Emperor, and surprisingly, Christopher was offered to join Sarkun's forces. While Christopher was hesitant, Vale was under threat of destruction at the hands of Pycheko, Christopher was persuaded to accept the officer, and went to the Pycheckan border carrying a banner of the Empire of Sarkun. After leaving the border he called the remainder of his regiment together outside of Vale and went to his family and told them they were leaving their home, leaving out the reason why. He was prepared to betray his nation for the Emperor, but plans changed. A peace treaty was signed between Sanctimonia and the Iron Pact, making any further actions impossible. Now he awaits further orders with a regiment of over 2,000 he cannot use.

Inventory

Iron Sabre
Matchlock Pistol
25 Black Power Charges and Musket Balls
Matchlock Firing Rope
Vale Officer Uniform
180 Shillings
Iron Sabre
Iron Backup Knife

Other Info
Race: Human
Nicknames: Bulldog, Snapping Turtle
Diety: Tyr
Chirstopher Warston Zvk4Qxw5wjFnL53ip6KueA

Last edited by wizered153 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 55 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Backstory)
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Ass Ass Cred three FTW

Last edited by wizered153 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:38 am

I would like to know why there is a regiment (or greater) of Vale soldiers in Surna.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:11 am

BooM wrote:
I would like to know why there is a regiment (or greater) of Vale soldiers in Surna.

I recall his explanation being something about how Vale is a trade country and sends its soldiers to other countries to protect roads from bandits? Doesn't make a dash of sense though. Besides, they must do a pretty shit job.

EDIT: I just recalled that Vale is more or less a vassal state to Sanctimonia.

wizered153 wrote:
... helping his Dad with the smithing buisness when he hit age 6. For the next 10 Years he would help his dad at the forge, before beggining to learn to use a sword. Over the years he became more skilled with the sword, becoming a great swordsman, but one day his skills were truly tested. At age 23...

Okay, so he begins at 16, and somehow becomes a 'great swordsman' within seven years. Maybe he has some advanced natural talent? I don't know, not too big a deal.

wizered153 wrote:
The cultists saw him and he was engaged in gruling combat. Each cultist wore him more and more down, until he reached the leader. The duel between evenly matched, but Christopher made a close victory.

So this guy... he kills X number of cultists and is still evenly matched with the /leader/ of the cultists. At 23 years old. Kinda iffy.

Other than those two things it's pretty okay, maybe tweak those two points a bit, but I'll accept.

Last edited by noodle on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeria Roleplay
Administrator
Aeria Roleplay

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 am

I'd have to object to a detachment of Vale soldiers in the area, if only for the reason that reduced trade, communication, and a general load of bandits is a plot point for the foreseeable future. Hard to say why a detachment of Vale soldiers as well as the Watch and Sanctimonia military garrison couldn't mop up things.
Back to top Go down
https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 am

Noodle: I will tweak the stuff you pointed out, they're realy good points and I can fix them.
Aeia Roleplay: I'm adding on more reasons over time, right now its to spread forces out, in times of war the forces in the forces in cities can be uses as garrisons, they are used to help defend Trade between the two countries, and they are used to reinforce cities, also trying to spread their influence around countries that don't want them dead.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:29 pm

noodle wrote:
but I'll accept.

Red? Accept?

Chirstopher Warston 3fe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Uhm...

Well...

Your story is your story, and I won't compromise your ability to carry out a story that.

Though, I will say, I do not believe cultists would be so eager to sack a single house, nor do I believe sparring duels help you rise through the ranks, and in most medieval European cultures, the apprenticeship process doesn't begin until eight (or at least until full house-breaking (potty training) can be completed). The Gaerds might be an exception, as they are an older group, with different value sects, and different situational standards as well as practices. Just wanted to express to you that perhaps six is a little young, but again, it's your story.

I kind of want to see how you roleplay this character before I step up to giving you an accept; so, pending for now.
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Yo Dom, I'll change some shit. I'm always willing to change stuff as long as it makes sence
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:58 am

Bumpity, please take your time though, I'm gonna be working on a passive character with a complicated backstory
Back to top Go down
Aeria Roleplay
Administrator
Aeria Roleplay

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:56 pm

I think I'll accept this guy.
Back to top Go down
https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chirstopher Warston   Chirstopher Warston Empty

Back to top Go down

Chirstopher Warston
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: