HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pat
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:45 am

noodle wrote:
[IC] Full Name:Laura Ajam
[IC] Race: Human
[IC] Gender: Female
[IC] Age: 28

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I've been in search of a job requiring my talents.

[IC] What can you bring us?: Magic.
----How do you plan to do so?: Magic.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: 16 years of study in the Arcaneum
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: No
----If yes, please state:
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: Sure
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions:

Pending review.

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:47 pm

[IC] Full Name: Maul
[IC] Race: Half- Geant
[IC] Gender: Mahle
[IC] Age: *Left blank*

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: Job

[IC] What can you bring us?:*Blank*
----How do you plan to do so?:*Blank*
[IC] What previous experience do you have?:No
[IC] Have you broken any laws?:*Blank*
----If yes, please state:*Blank*
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?:*Blank*
----If no, why not:*Blank*
[IC] Health conditions: No

*Almost all of the questions are left blank, and horrible spelling, his handwriting is terrible and his signature would look like chicken scratches*
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Atlas wrote:

*Almost all of the questions are left blank, and horrible spelling, his handwriting is terrible and his signature would look like chicken scratches*

Pending....?

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 am

[IC] Full Name:Vashj Sar'sul
[IC] Race: ناگا
[IC] Gender: مردانه
[IC] Age: دو صد و سی و نهم

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: برای مبارزه با

[IC] What can you bring us?: همه چیز
----How do you plan to do so?: ----
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: همه چیز
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: ----
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: هیچ
----If no, why not: انسان نمی تواند فرمان
[IC] Health conditions: ---

Last edited by BooM on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:38 am

BooM wrote:
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: بله
----If no, why not: انسان فرمان نیست

// Answers yes... says only man is commanded.... naga why you so stupid?
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Atlas wrote:

Pending interview from Aedelric, knowing Maul's character and understanding the state of this application.

Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:07 pm

[IC] Full Name: Darius Jiaran
[IC] Gender: Male
[IC] Age: 37

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: To serve and protect my birthplace, as is my right, and the right of any person.

[IC] What can you bring us?: I have foreign magical training, as well as Sanctimonian militia training, and more advanced foreign training in combat.
----How do you plan to do so?: Through the use of teamwork and effort I can help achieve the goals set to me.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I have fought man religions in the past, all of which have fallen through the effort and teamwork of my allies.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: Depends on the country.
----If yes, please state: I have committed acts that would be criminal under Sanctimonian law, but I was not in Sanctimonia when these acts were committed. In my past and present time in Sanctimonia I have committed no crimes.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: I have only one superior, however I can follow the orders of a fellow warrior and intellect.
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions:
None.

[OOC]: Pat gave me permission to use this character for this. I figure it'll be a good way to prove my character to the community and it'll be fun for me as well.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:11 am

thorogoodd wrote:

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: To serve and protect my birthplace, as is my right, and the right of any person.

[IC] What can you bring us?: I have foreign magical training, as well as Sanctimonian militia training, and more advanced foreign training in combat.
----How do you plan to do so?: Through the use of teamwork and effort I can help achieve the goals set to me.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I have fought man religions in the past, all of which have fallen through the effort and teamwork of my allies.
----If yes, please state: I have committed acts that would be criminal under Sanctimonian law, but I was not in Sanctimonia when these acts were committed. In my past and present time in Sanctimonia I have committed no crimes.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: I have only one superior, however I can follow the orders of a fellow warrior and intellect.
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions:
None.

[OOC]: Pat gave me permission to use this character for this. I figure it'll be a good way to prove my character to the community and it'll be fun for me as well.

With great reluctance from all advising parties possibly available, Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress has decided to have a group meeting to interview and decide the acceptance of this man's application. The strong, and somewhat murky words drove most others to pause; however, Aedelric is a man whom has dealt with foreign powers and entities throughout his travels, and knows that morality is almost always entirely perspective.

A courier will attempt to find all relevant parties with a message soon, detailing the time of this meeting.
(In server or SF event kiddies).

Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 am

BooM wrote:
[IC] Race: ناگا "Naga"
[IC] Gender: مردانه "Male"
[IC] Age: دو صد و سی و نهم "Two-Hundred and thirty-nine"
[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: برای مبارزه با "Fight"

[IC] What can you bring us?: همه چیز "Everything"
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: همه چیز "Everything"
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: هیچ "Either 'Any' or "None"
----If no, why not: انسان نمی تواند فرمان "Man can not command"

** Laura Ajam has deciphered the foreign language used within this application into common for Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:48 pm

noodle wrote:
BooM wrote:
[IC] Race: ناگا "Naga"
[IC] Gender: مردانه "Male"
[IC] Age: دو صد و سی و نهم "Two-Hundred and thirty-nine"
[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: برای مبارزه با "Fight"

[IC] What can you bring us?: همه چیز "Everything"
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: همه چیز "Everything"
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: هیچ "Either 'Any' or "None"
----If no, why not: انسان نمی تواند فرمان "Man can not command"

** Laura Ajam has deciphered the foreign language used within this application into common for Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress.

**Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress would have little in the way of being able to counter this submission. Unable to see how a powerful creature like this may be held to rank on the field if such a being cannot see his word as valid; similarly, he has no wish to surrender rule to the Naga as commanding Irregular.

Aedelric would dispatch a message to this Naga, that they might meet privately and discuss how they might see eye to eye.

Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   Sat May 04, 2013 2:44 pm

thorogoodd wrote:

----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions:
None.

Darius Jiaran has been accepted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force   

Back to top Go down

Ser Barton T. Friedhold of the Concordic Knights to lead a dedicated task force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2