Sector 15 - P3X-242010

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cakebread
Vengaboy

PostSubject: Re: Sector 15 - P3X-242010   Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Yoshiteru recieves the message.
Yoshiteru: "I took the precaution to not send an armed ship but rather a small cargo ship modulated into a scout ship, if they see its shape they will make out that its not fight worthy, there will be nothing to be startled over.

Though what would worry me is the combined appearance of some many races, if this is there first contact with alien life forms, they have received more than would be appropriate at one time."

Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"

PostSubject: Re: Sector 15 - P3X-242010   Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:51 pm

The ship moving in on one of the population centers begins to sound alarms warning of radar locks. The fast paced warning blips turn to a continuous lock-on alert as two local SAM sites fire intercept missiles.

The missiles eject from their tubular launchers and engage boosters. There are two distinct cracks over the skies as the missiles are propelled at speeds exceeding mach 5. The only explanation for a quick lock being the ship entered an overlapping radar net.

The encrypted communications that are being sent by the inhabitants of the planet continue bouncing around. Bits and pieces of communications leak and show data "bread crumbs" that are the ship to ship conversations and information sent to them by the Soter Republic. If at all possible, one would be able to tell they have been listening via their satellite dishes. If the people of the planet understand and can successfully translate the messages can only be told by time. For now, the invasion of airspace is addressed aggressively.