Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]

Go down 
+5
Dominator046
noodle
wizered153
Pat
Cakebread
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] Empty
PostSubject: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] Mage_by_kingmong

Theme:

Race:Human
Birthplace: Tirnan, City State Rashid
Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 7
Charisma- 7

Stats*:
Magic:18 years of rigorous training has left him highly capable but not a master. He has finally became competent to comprehend the preparation and signing of Level 6 spells but does not yet know how to accurately control them.
{Level0|||||Level1|||||Level2|||||Level3|||||Level4|||||Level5|||||Level6|||||Level7|||||Level8|||||Level9|||||Grandmaster}

Melee weaponry:10 years of military service in a magocracy didn't give him much weapons training as it did with magic but he was trained to become proficient with daggers, staves and shortblades.
{Level0|||||Level1|||||Level2|||||Level3|||||Level4|||||Level5|||||Level6|||||Level7|||||Level8|||||Level9|||||Grandmaster}

Firearm: During his military career, he was trained how to use a firearm, specifically a pistol. He's no Alec Smith but he's proficent enough to reload and fire the thing.

*Explanation of Statbar: I've based it on the magic level, the higher it is the harder and dangerous the spells are to cast and this difficulty increasing exponentially, requiring lots of practice as it goes on. His Magic level is approaching journeymen level and it won't go up anytime soon. His swordsmanship is apprentice level and Firearm is novice.

Current equipment
Tailored Robe to have lots of small pockets for regiments and materials.
Satchel, backpack to carry things
Spelltome to help memorize spells.
Mahogany staff
Small backup knife

Spells: Currently 40 slots: Competent up to Level 6
Spoiler:

Biography:
Spoiler:

Alignment:Lawful Evil

Favored Enemy: Other mages
Favored Weapon:Lighting spell
Deity:The Architect

Current Tasks:
Acquire money
Obtain artifacts
Create an artifact

Completed Tasks:Travel to Aekhan
Failed Tasks: Kill Tarvol and his goons
Eternal Tasks: Obtain enough power and respect and conquering his home city state.

Activity log:

Last edited by Cakebread on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added theme)
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Is this for use in the forum rp?
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Pat wrote:
Is this for use in the forum rp?

Aye, for the forum rp.
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Mhm mhm mhm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when its done... we'll see

Last edited by wizered153 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 pm

wizered153 wrote:
Mhm mhm mhm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when its done

If we all accepted WIPs. Then we wouldn't have a server would we? Calm your tits.
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 am

Unless he does something to F*** this up royal, I'll probably give my accept.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 am

wizered153 wrote:
Unless he does something to F*** this up royal, I'll probably give my accept.

inb4 becomes a rapper called Triple M.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Definitely Kosher canon-wise, if powerful, but I am willing to see another mage in our midst, as well as another player in the forum roleplay. I've been slow in getting my application up, but it will be up soon. I would like to see, however, what schools of magic your character's spells tie into. This might just be me, but DnD magic always rustles my jimmies.

The reason for this being some of the lapses in physics and chemistry; having said that, I realize this is not specifically the real world, and that perhaps magic can provide some forces to which I am not as apt to understand. Also, i don't understand all the rigid formality of the DnD system; I won't lie, a good amount of your biography is in another language for me.

Oh, but, to put it specifically: I approve. Even though I am a little on edge about it, i trust your ability to handle the character... and my ability to half understand the system by which you used to describe your magic.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 am

Dominator046 wrote:
I would like to see, however, what schools of magic your character's spells tie into.

Added secular school next to each spell, though i don't really know what to class Create Jelly as but I listed it as evocation.
Anyway I tried to balance his list of spells so he'd be able to have offensive dart magic and defensive warding spells.
Also I won't op play Manshoon, He won't have all his defensive spells on him in a flash, he's a glass cannon just like how the term is used in WoW for mages.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Anyway, feel free to comment guys, I'd rather get this koshered out sooner than later and note, he does have to weave and spells have a straight trajectory so you can dodge them or have time to block them.

Back to top Go down
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] Stamp-1
Back to top Go down
Giese
Scrublet
Giese

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:32 pm

The spells seem to balance out with the drawbacks and the straight trajectory mentioned. I've read everything and don't have a problem with it, because I know I could trust him with this. For whatever it's worth, I approve.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Eyo, mods, veterans, adminevez, check out the page, I want to partake in the Forum rp as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:42 am

Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] YE8yu
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:18 am

My stamp stamps all.
Back to top Go down
Black Banana Party
Giant Scrub
Black Banana Party

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] Cancer13
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] Melvin10
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Guess who gets to move this post. This guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]   Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta] Empty

Back to top Go down

Milsantos 'Manshoon' Marthammor Mediocros[V1.0beta]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: