Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sector 26 - GL6-78

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 am

Sector 26
Unknown Planet
Supreme Ambassador of The Zaedrax Tetrabune, Verunas Nossa
Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 FGMoA
===
The Zaedrax would observe the surroundings and also the chair in front of him. His guard stands behind him as he attempts to sit in the chair. Slowly lowering is weight down, he can immediately detect that this isn't going to work, and opts to simply remain standing.

Quote :
"If it would not be a burden, another seat would be much appreciated."

As he issues the request, he readjusts himself before speaking again.

Quote :
"A n agreement can certainly be made, and we believe that a flow of building resources would be an equal trade for particle shielding technology. On another note, we have just established our political and trade station, which is located a sector from here, as is our home-world. I believe that would make us neighbors, wouldn't it?"

Verunas' last remark has a happy tone to it.

Quote :
"We would also like to welcome you to said station when these discussions are over, in order to establish an ambassador from your nation and perhaps a permanent trading solution."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:27 am

Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 Zealandia_Proposal_12

Alexander turns to one of the engineers and orders a larger seat for the Zaedrax leader; the engineer returns in a moment with a large steel chair, almost like a throne. The engineer looks up at the Zaedrax ambassador before setting the chair down a scurrying away frightened. Alexander shakes his head slowly, returning his gaze to the ambassador.

"Neighbors? Well then, I'm glad that we have a peaceful neighbor than an aggressive one. Yes, I'm sure than we can ramp up mining for a trade. You mentioned a station as well, yes? I'm sure that I could manage a visit after business here is concluded. Are we at an agreement then?"

Last edited by J. Jordan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Sector 26
Unknown Planet
===
Verunas watches as the engineer scurries away before he takes a seat.

Quote :
"It may come as a surprise, but am I actually somewhat short for my race.."

The ambassador folds his leg over the other, leaning back slightly, hoping to display a sense of trust and friendliness.

Quote :
"I would certainly hope that in time, your people would come to not be frightened by our size, and hopefully these diplomatic arrangements will make that more likely."

Anyone in the room would feel a sort of warmth was hover them, calming and welcoming.

Quote :
"I can agree to this trade, and I would very much welcome you aboard our political station when you are given the opportunity."
Back to top Go down
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Alexander smiles and folds his hands on the table as the engineers continue their work on the command center. Alexander adjusts his cape so it hangs over the chair. "Now that we have the technological exchange; what about our agricultural predicament? We have come for the same reasons, but we seek different resources. How will we set this up so that both of our nations can profit from this?"

Outside of the command post, more rovers have arrived with agricultural equipment and begin setting up the large pieces of farming equipment. In a soon days, the first agricultural complex on the planet should be completed and ready for use. The original corporal oversees the operation by the master sergeant, discussing the trade agreement going on inside the command post.

In the planet's orbit the Leonum's ships sit idly, waiting for the order to move back to Himmelen, back towards home. David stares at the Zaedrax, evaluating their defenses and weapons. Sighing, he stares off into the dark recesses of space, awaiting word from the Peace Emperor of what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Sector 26
Unknown Planet
===
Quote :
"I would have to be running off of the assumption that your race is omnivorous, as are most humans. The Zaedrax however are insectivores, settling to feast on small flying insects. Of course, we can process synthetic meat particles, but the process is rather expensive. Plus, nothing beats the real thing."

The ambassador looks over to his guard, who stands nearly like a statue, focusing purely on any potential threats. He turns back to Alexander.

Quote :
"Our agriculture could function flush with yours, removing any insects that may fly near your livestock or plants, and also using any rotted meat as a source of more insects. We would however, request that some livestock be reserved for Zaedrax usage, as the meat rotting technique produces the most bountiful harvests. Along with that, we may set up small farming villages, but certainly not expansive or intrusive."

===
Sector 26
Unknown Planet
Ground Force
Ground Expeditionary Captain
Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 AFKVS
===

The captain orders that his units standby near the Imperri Leonum's vehicles and equipment, as Zaedrax agriculture would co-exist with theirs.

All the while, he would proceed to oversee the construction of a handful of structures, including Zaedrax agricultural buildings, communication arrays, and the beginnings of a small agricultural village.
Back to top Go down
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Alexander thinks for a moment before replying to the ambassador, [color=white]"I'm positive that this planet is large enough for us to let you have large amounts of cattle. We can let you have those things you asked for." Alexander holds out his hand pleasantly for the ambassador to shake.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Sector 26
Unknown Planet
===

Verunas would extend his hand in response, his hand dwarfing the other ambassador's hand. He grasps it and shakes it carefully, somewhat unsure of the fragility of the hand. He releases, and speaks:

Quote :
"It was a pleasure to meet and negotiate with your nation, and we greatly anticipate your arrival at Pyura Station."

===
Sector 26
Unknown Planet
Ground Force
Ground Expeditionary Captain
Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 AFKVS
===
With the agreement made, the captain proceeds to have his ground vehicles ready to establish Zaedrax agriculture near Imperri agriculture.
Back to top Go down
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 am

Alexander stands up from his seat and straightens out his pants. The engineers inside of the command post finish their activities setting up the electrical equipment and exits the command center, off to help the other squads of engineers set up the agricultural complexes. Alexander takes out a small PDA from his vest and taps a message into the keypad, it then begins to beep a few times before abruptly stopping. Alexander puts away the device and says, "Thank you, but I really must be off. Hopefully the colony prospers under both of our nation's control. I shall return to Himmelen and speak with the Imperial Assembly to establish an ambassador to the political station you spoke of. Good day to you, and may your prey tremble."

Alexander gives a gracious bow before turning and leaving, he boards the rover he arrived in and returns back to the dropship. Soon the dropship can be seen flying into the sky and returning to the Gustavus. After a brief pause, a transparent tunnel can be seen, the Gustavus and three of the Hurricane class battlecruisers lumbers inside. The tunnel collapses in a flash of white, leaving one Hurricane battlecruiser and seven Thorax cruisers.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:54 am

Sector 26
Unknown Planet
===
Verunas would proceed to exiting, both him and his guard entering their large walker as it engages thrusters, entering the undercarriage of the ZTN Infinity.

===
Sector 26
The Infinity Fleet
The current ships within the Infinity fleet are as follows:
Spoiler:

Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 YTfhH
===
The ZTN Infinity's undercarriage would be sealed once again, the overlapping layers of hull concealing it.
It and the rest of its fleet engage slipspace drives, and exit the system with a flash of purple life.

In its place, come several commercial and civilian vehicles to begin colonizing and establishing the planet.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 am

Colony update requested.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 am

After many days with the help of the Zaedrax, Leonum colonists have been able to set up numerous agricultural plants around the world, though room is left for improvement. The plants have begun to produce large amounts of food and send it back to the mother planet. Zaedrax have been given their cattle and other products that they have requested for, albeit grudgingly from the paranoid Leonum colonials. The joint operation still continues to utilize all available soil for production, hoping to produce copious amounts of food for both nations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector 26 - GL6-78   Sector 26 - GL6-78 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sector 26 - GL6-78
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2