HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Roland Vulcor's Journal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wizered153
Dedicated Poster

PostSubject: Roland Vulcor's Journal   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:24 pm

The Journal was found a month or two after his death. No dates were ever written

Page 1

Entry 1
I have just left the boat and have arrived in a city in Vale. My wife and I have bought a home in a harbor city. My son or daughter will be born in a few months, and I'm hoping to be able to get settled in first.

Entry 2
Its been a few weeks since I arrived in Vale, and things are nice. The house is big enough for us, and our life is nice.

Entry 3
Our son is here, we have decided to name him Gregory. Life here is still good, but I was hoping to help people, and Vale appears to not be the place for it.

Entry 4
My wife has allowed me to leave Vale to go help people elsewhere. I must not let anyone know of my marriage or my son for the safety of them.

Page 2

Entry 1
I have arrived in a city called Surna, and already I can see that there are some people here that are friendly.

Entry 2
Demons have attacked, me and my friends managed to defeat them, but I fell that my age is starting to get the best of me.

Entry 3
As the days pass by, and the world seems to be trying to kill me more and more often, I can only think to go back when everything was peaceful. The city of Surna appears to be a battlefield, always being overran with monsters, yet the people are still nice.

Entry 4
I fell as my enemies become stronger and stronger, I will soon be killed. Halaster, Duncan, Aedelric, all my friends, if my son comes to Surna, make sure he stays safe, because when I first saw him as a newborn, I knew he was destined for great things.

(The Rest of the Pages are blank)
Back to top Go down

Roland Vulcor's Journal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1