Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preparations for the Festival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Preparations for the Festival  Empty
PostSubject: Preparations for the Festival    Preparations for the Festival  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:08 am

Alright. As you guys should know, we've got a holiday coming up, The Festival of Munroe's ego stroking the Blessed Maiden. For this, I will need several things.

For one, Rutabega, I will need to get those carnival games remade and put in adv dupe before the shit starts on Friday. This can more or less be the same games we had before, but of course, you can make new ones if you so wish.

I will need your assistance, Munroe, for both the opening ceremony ( which will have Volten and Cleric Cald) and the feast on Sunday, which is supposed to have a bunch of higher up snobby snobs in attendance. I will also need you to give me a quick recap of Alyssa's life as the Cleric would know it, so I can do a sermon on her life on Saturday.

Other than that, I will need plenty of helpers for the games and to manage any unwanted things that come up. I think this will be a great time to actually use our ECs. So I'll make a post about that.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Preparations for the Festival  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparations for the Festival    Preparations for the Festival  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 pm

I'll be online from 3-6 PM PST tomorrow, give or take an hour. I can help set things up, and ICly, Volten will be managing security and whatever else is required of him.

Alyssa's life will be a load of sugary bullshit made up by the cleric, feel free to improvise on that. The important details are that she was dead, rose again as a champion of Tyr, and gave her life to strike down the Avatar of Shar with a magic super-sword. You might also mention her brother, but nobody cares about him.
Back to top Go down

Preparations for the Festival
Page 1 of 1