Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventures of the new God.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Adventures of the new God. Empty
PostSubject: Adventures of the new God.   Adventures of the new God. EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:16 am

Chapter 1: In a Realm Opposed to our own lies a Desert land of Aaek'Jir. Humans and Elves Populate this Realm. We join now the Town of Mal'Gul. A Very small Village in the Warmest Regions of the Realm. Other small Villages surround Mal'Gul. Such as Ali'Hajaad. The Village said to always be Hidden within a Sandstorn. Being ruled by Sel'Jiin. The Goddess of Sandstorms and Natural Disaster. Aswell as Hilib'Makrib. A Trade Town selling most of the time Fruit and Vegetables and Cold Elemental meats and stones. In this Realm. Similar to Magic Is God power. Belief in this Realm is that Some people have been blessed by a god. And Given a Microscophic amount of their accumulated power. The Discovery of such powers Saved the Realm From death through Drought. Aswell Being able to create homes out of Hardened sand as opposed to Animal skin. Such as the Common Camel and other desert Mammals. To even Desert Elementals. This is how Villages are formed in the Realm Aaek'Jir. (End of Chapter)

Chapter 2 Ambient music
Spoiler:

Chapter 2: We now join a Young woman in the Village of Mal'Gul. The Young woman has Crimson Color hair. Which reaches to her upper-back in length, She wears Sort of Torn Pale white clothing with patches of sand on it. The woman is on her way back from an Owasis with water over her back in a bucket to boil some soup with. As she reaches the half-way point of her trip she spots two figures off in the distance. One Figure seeming to bring the other Figure to the ground. She dropped her bucket and began rushing to the two figures. As she began reached closer to the Figures she was able to depict one was a man and the other was a woman. The woman was obviously not enjoying herself. As she reached close up, the Male Figure looked to his right hearing the Young woman with the Red hair coming. As the man Turned his head he Received the Red haired womans bare-foot directly in the Face. He fell backward off the woman. The Woman with Red hair Pulled the man by the legs. and spread his legs apart where she lifted her foot and proceeded to stomp repeatedly on an area iWhich shall not be named. The man Flailed around partially crying at this. She then grabbed him by the upper back and belt, as she began to spin around with the man, spinning three times, each spin saying one word. All three words made of "Take..A Flying..Leap!" And she let go. The man falling off and down the Dune. Landing on a rock about 6 spins down the dune. She dusted her hands off and put her hand out to help the other woman up. After Helping her up the Woman who was saved asked "What's your name miss?". The woman with red Hair Responded "My name is Hida Alamarin". The Victim woman Replied "My name is Sel'Jiin. Thank you for saving me." Hida's Eyes opened wide. But somehow she believed the woman. The woman who Desbribed herself as Sel'Jiin had Silver hair, red eyes and tanned skin.She wore a White Dress and wooden desert sandals.

Sel'Jiin put her hand out with a key in it. She said "Here is your Reward. Use this key on any door and you will be able to Visit my Home anytime you wish. Your Reward will be there waiting for you.". Hida looked around the area, but when she looked back to where the woman was. She was gone. Without a trace.

Chapter 3: As Hida Neared her home after making another run to get more water to replace the water she lost, she began to think about the key Sel'jiin had given her. Curios about her reward she reached to the door to use the key, Being interupted by a gust of wind that blasted sand in her face. Being near burried under sand, she fent a soft glove like feeling rub against her hand, as she finally got up out of the sand she noticed her key that Sel'jiin had given her had gone missing. Somebody had taken the key...As the thief entered his own dune house he was met by a strange hooded man who carried around with him a black hammer with strange Arcane symbols glowing on both sides, As the thief rustled through his bagged the sound of Knuckles cracking sounded from behind the thief. As the thief turned around slowly and hesitantly, he turned his eye to notice that it was Hida. Hida quickly grabbed the thief tightly by his face, as if with ease she then picked him up and moved him to the left, twisting her torso, she then quickly moved her arm and torso, throwing the thief out through the sand wall of the house, she then leaped out through the hole it left and picked up the thief by the back of his shirt. Hida took back the key that had been stolen from her and through the thief down, she entered back into the house to look for the hooded man but he was nowhere to be seen. she shrugged and decided to use the key on the door to the house. she turned the key inside the lock and opened the door. on the other side was a circular platform with a giant symbol engraved into the platform, the engravement translated to "Sandstorm", She stepped onto the platform....

Chapter 4

As she looked around Hida could see nothing but that platform, the platform was composed of Black Iron, with strange Emerald symbols carved into it, Foreign to her, as she stepped into the middle She was suddenly sent rockettng down on the platform, going in multiple directions, sometimes actually going up, sliding across the platform, until the Platform came to a sudden Halt and propelled her off, as she landed in a mountain of Pillows, she climbed out of the pillows to see Sel'jiin standing infront of her, she stood up and Sel'jiin Gave her a friendly hug "I knew you'd come!" She said cheerfully, Hida sighed, She replied "Was such a pain with that key, somebody stole the bloody thing and I had to get it back.", Sel'jiin pouted "Sorry." Twiddling her thumbs like a child apologizing to their mother, Hida gave her a pat on the head "Bah it's fine, I got a workout from it anyway, So where's this reward you were talking about?" Sel'jiin took a step back and skipped down a Hallway, saying "Follow me!" And so Hida followed, Until they reached a large square room, with 10 men in it, one was tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes, He did not wear a shirt and he had a Tattoo of a fist on his back, The rest were men of average height, wearing leather armoring with greatswords, spears, maces and sword and shield, Sel'jiin gave Hida a Pair of Cestus (Cestus: A pair of gloves worn Over the top of the hand with spikes on the front and top, Typically worn by Gladiators) saying "This is all thats left", As Hida put them on and sighed, The tall blonde man looked over, Exclaiming "Well look who we have here!" With a Grin "So Sel, You brought another Immortal to take the test?", As Sel'jiin Shook her head, with an adorable childish smile she said "Nope, This ones Mortal!" And the room went silent, Until Everyone burst into laughter, The blonde man said "Yeah thats a funny joke!" However he stopped laughing when he felt an immense pain in his pelvis, He looked down and saw Hida's Cestus Contacted with his Nuts, He fell to the floor, holding his Testicular area as Hida said "Yeah, I could get used to these" and Smirked "Oh and yeah that wasn't a joke, I'm Human." and the room fell silent again, Until Sel'jiin started Giggling "See! She's Mortal but She saved my life so thats why she's here!", The man stood up straight, trying to retain what little dignity he had left as he cleared his throught and said "A-Alright so We're going to begin the Test, Gather into the Desert Biome for the Trial" As the Immortals entered first, Most stumbled around, Unfamilliar with the Terrain, Hida stepped in after them, Chuckling "You guys don't go to the desert much do you?", They all looked over in disbelief as Hida walked across the sand without mistake, When they all stood in the center of the room, a voice sounded, "We will now begin the trial" as the voice stopped speaking, something rumbled within the room, Hida looked around in Disbelief, as giant Sand golem rose in-front of them, It quickly bashed an immortal across with ease as the Immortal flew across the room, Hitting the wall at the end....
(I'll be adding Chapters in the Future when I feel like doing some or if anybody actually likes the story)

Last edited by Toasters on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Adventures of the new God. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the new God.   Adventures of the new God. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:47 am

*Updated with chapter 3*
Back to top Go down

Adventures of the new God.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: The Librarium :: Stories-
Jump to: