Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iaoth Eae's Watch Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Iaoth Eae's Watch Application Empty
PostSubject: Iaoth Eae's Watch Application   Iaoth Eae's Watch Application EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 am

[OOC] Forum Name:PhoenixRhapsody
[OOC] Steam Name:Phoenix [ns]
[OOC] Are you familiar with the Watch and what it does?:Yes, the watch apprehends lawbreakers in the name of Justice and Order
[OOC] Have you served in the Watch before?:
Nope.

[IC] Full Name:Iaoth Puriel Eae
[IC] Race:Aasimar
[IC] Gender:Male
[IC] Age:39 years

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I wish to uphold Tyr's will and purify Aeria in the name of Aten. I seek atonement for my sins.

[IC] What can you bring us?: I have knowledge of Aten's purifying flames and Tyr's holy light. I can handle myself in a fight and know how to keep civilian casualties to a minimum.
----How do you plan to do so?: By sacrificing myself to keep the people of Surna safe.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: I was a guardian of an Aasimar caravan.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: I have.
----If yes, please state: I was tricked into murdering my caravan by a vampiress. I was judged by Aten and am penitent for my actions.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: I will do as I am commanded.
----If no, why not: If the command requires me to break the will of Aten or Tyr.
[IC] Health conditions:
I am healthy

~Iaoth Eae
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Iaoth Eae's Watch Application   Iaoth Eae's Watch Application EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 am

Ariel Veit supports this.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Iaoth Eae's Watch Application   Iaoth Eae's Watch Application EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Ew... Aasimar...
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Iaoth Eae's Watch Application   Iaoth Eae's Watch Application EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iaoth Eae's Watch Application   Iaoth Eae's Watch Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Iaoth Eae's Watch Application
Page 1 of 1