Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Names Mask

Go down 
+6
noodle
Talatandi
thorogoodd
Atlas
Venom OPS
BenMask
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BenMask
Scrublet
BenMask

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 am

Hello everyone, I am Benjamin Mask both IC and OOCly. I figured I may as well post one of these seeing as I already posted an application for a character sheet of sorts. I'll start with some background on my roleplaying career. Started when I was ~8/9 with a place called Half-life 2 Land, a HL2RP Server, where I served as a Recruit within the CCA, or Combine Civil Authority. Before moving on to BnT's WW3 RP, and CWRP,(Bad history there shush shush), Then going on to Hostell Roleplay, another HL2RP Commnunity, serving once again in the CCA/MPF as they called it up to the point of 03 which is passed Recruit and 04. I then moved on to Catalyst-Gaming, my longest lasting roleplaying community. I served there on their HL2RP Server, enlisting as a CCA Unit, and going VERY FAR to say the least. I managed to crawl my way up to DvL, or Division Leader, not once but twice. That is all of my RP History in a nutshell, I think. Oh well, enough of that, on to my personal interests. I have an interest in anything doing with League of Legends(Best Diana 2012), Rocketry, Warhammer 40k, Lord of the Rings, and history. (Pretty fucked up combination huh?) Anyways guys, I hope to have a great time here at Aeria seeing as I LOOOOOOOVE the medieval fantasy setting, and have been looking forward to joining a server like this. Thanks for reading, see you in the server.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:50 am

Is that a Marathon logo as your avatar sir?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
BenMask
Scrublet
BenMask

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 am

Erhm no, It's the logo for Team Diana in the Diana vs Leona debate on the Riot Games forums, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/creation-diana-art-story-and-sound
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Well you can see how I would have assumed that.

The Names Mask Marathon_logo

Regardless, respectable rp history.

LoL, meh. Plenty of other people in the community who like that, so they'll pop up eventually.

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
BenMask
Scrublet
BenMask

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:03 pm

I can see, I actually had to google to see what you meant as a 'Marathon' Logo. Thanks for the quick response.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:04 pm

BenMask wrote:
Hello everyone, I am Benjamin Mask both IC and OOCly. I figured I may as well post one of these seeing as I already posted an application for a character sheet of sorts. I'll start with some background on my roleplaying career. Started when I was ~8/9 with a place called Half-life 2 Land, a HL2RP Server, where I served as a Recruit within the CCA, or Combine Civil Authority. Before moving on to BnT's WW3 RP, and CWRP,(Bad history there shush shush), Then going on to Hostell Roleplay, another HL2RP Commnunity, serving once again in the CCA/MPF as they called it up to the point of 03 which is passed Recruit and 04. I then moved on to Catalyst-Gaming, my longest lasting roleplaying community. I served there on their HL2RP Server, enlisting as a CCA Unit, and going VERY FAR to say the least. I managed to crawl my way up to DvL, or Division Leader, not once but twice. That is all of my RP History in a nutshell, I think. Oh well, enough of that, on to my personal interests. I have an interest in anything doing with League of Legends(Best Diana 2012), Rocketry, Warhammer 40k, Lord of the Rings, and history. (Pretty fucked up combination huh?) Anyways guys, I hope to have a great time here at Aeria seeing as I LOOOOOOOVE the medieval fantasy setting, and have been looking forward to joining a server like this. Thanks for reading, see you in the server.

Red= Oh dear god
Green= Respectable server

No offence, but the majority of the people who play on Catalyst were absolute minges, the fact that you did get to DvL means you actually have brains, so you redeem yourself there. Also I know a few good people from Hostell, dont know if you remember Iron or not.

Anywhoooooo, Welcome :D

And if your intrested in someone who can play any lane/ class like a boss in LoL, im your man. Just dont go rumble or Shaco :P
Back to top Go down
BenMask
Scrublet
BenMask

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Atlas wrote:
BenMask wrote:

Red= Oh dear god
Green= Respectable server

No offence, but the majority of the people who play on Catalyst were absolute minges, the fact that you did get to DvL means you actually have brains, so you redeem yourself there. Also I know a few good people from Hostell, dont know if you remember Iron or not.

Anywhoooooo, Welcome :D

And if your intrested in someone who can play any lane/ class like a boss in LoL, im your man. Just dont go rumble or Shaco :P
Don't worry, as long as you don't take Jungle Diana or Mid Diana from me I'll be fine. Anyways, Catalyst-Gaming isn't half bad, atleast some people aren't. Seeing as they're one of the largest communities they do get minges a lot, but HL2RP Usually gets the minges out ASAP. Hostell, I fucking love Iron, I love Cavecanem, I loved Norzone, I love Comrade, I love thats about it. But, thank you for the having brains comment, I like to make sure people know that even if I am from a community notorious for its minges that I am NOT a minge. P.S. BenMask on LoL NorthAmerican.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:40 pm

I was in Hostell for a long time. Way back when it used cakescript, and shortly after it switched to Tiramisu.

I'm Thoro.
Back to top Go down
Talatandi
Scrub
Talatandi

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Welcome to the community.
Back to top Go down
http://Facepunch.com
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:22 pm

We used to have rules on some hl2rp servers that if you were from Catalyst, you had to write an app three times the length to even be considered.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm Noodle. errrm yeah, there only room enough for one selas follower in this town, and that's me! So i'm gonna come slap your shit.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

The Names Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Names Mask   The Names Mask EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:32 pm

I was in Hostell once. I'm sure they don't miss me. :D
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

The Names Mask Empty