Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maerd Tasma's Watch Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

Maerd Tasma's Watch Application Empty
PostSubject: Maerd Tasma's Watch Application   Maerd Tasma's Watch Application EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:22 am

[OOC] Forum Name: Spadge
[OOC] Steam Name: Spadge
[OOC] Are you familiar with the Watch and what it does?: Yes
[OOC] Have you served in the Watch before?: Kinda-sorta.

[IC] Full Name:Maerd Tasma
[IC] Race: Human
[IC] Gender: Male
[IC] Age: Twenty-one

[IC] What are your reasons for joining?: I wish to preserve the peace. To uphold the law. And to better myself as an individual.

[IC] What can you bring us?: A person of integrity to assist The Watch in its duties, as well as knowledge of magical workings.
----How do you plan to do so?: By behaving responsibly, and committing myself to the work given to me.
[IC] What previous experience do you have?: Members of my family have served in The Sanctimonian Watch, and from them I have learned many of the varied processes that come with the job. I have also been educated in many things, including Sanctimonian Common Law.
[IC] Have you broken any laws?: No.
----If yes, please state:
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors?: I am.
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions: I have a previous injury that sometimes causes sharp headaches, but it is manageable.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Maerd Tasma's Watch Application   Maerd Tasma's Watch Application EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Accept this shit.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Maerd Tasma's Watch Application   Maerd Tasma's Watch Application EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Maerd Tasma's Watch Application   Maerd Tasma's Watch Application EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm

yep yep
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Maerd Tasma's Watch Application   Maerd Tasma's Watch Application EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:53 am

Technically I'm not allowed to accept this before the character passes, but I'm confident it will, so here ya go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maerd Tasma's Watch Application   Maerd Tasma's Watch Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Maerd Tasma's Watch Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium :: Archived Characters-
Jump to: