Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sector 7 - H.Q.X.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Space Station: "Executioner"

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Industrial_zone

Quote :
The Sector 7 mercenaries have only one main base. The space station "Executioner", located in the Sector 7 sector. The station is often codenamed "headquarters executioner" or just "H.Q.X.". The space station itself is a very large metal city, capable of supporting roughly 500,000 people.
The city is a sprawling metropolis of stores and restaurants, with the inhabitants living in large apartment complexes. Some people work in the large industrial sector. Of course, members of the Sector 7 Military and their families are given first right to the best apartments around, and are even offered discounts in some stores and businesses. Exeuctioner is guarded by its own private police force, made up of volunteer Sector 7 mercenaries. All schooling of children of the mercenaries and training of new recruits takes place on the space station, in specially designed facilities.

The space station is home to quite a number of seedy underground gangs, but the rate of reported crime is surprisingly enough extremely low.

Since the financial collapse of the Sector 7 military gang, a calm order has taken root in their former base and has become a large trade route stop. One could exploit the station for many means, the most profitable being taxes.

Strategic Importance: Technology, Capital, Resources.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:59 pm

While waiting in the adjacent sector, eleven, the Saerid battle ships send out a message to the station.

Code:
This is the Saerid Directive of the UCUS in the adjacent sector, eleven. We offer you protection if you surrend your arms to us and give your unconditional surrender.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Yeap, that sound like Mack.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:58 pm

A former Sector 7 mercenary leans back with an extremely puzzled look as he reads the message, he calls over his comrade.

"Get a load of this shit, some fuck wants us to quote unquote "surrend your arms""

"Wait, what does that say? Unconditional surrender? Surrender what? This is like... A stateless city."

"Nobody is in charge?"

"When was the last time someone a higher rank than you made you scrub the toilets? Why would we give this up?"

"Fuck you're right, this has worked out pretty well. Fuck those guys then wanting to take us over. Phfff."

"Last time I checked we're in the mercenary business."

"Haha, send them this."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Appearing from way of Sector Eleven, a large capital ship, three destroyers and two carriers appear from the void of space. Though they seem peaceful now, the machine race has their weapons primed for combat should the mercenaries give them trouble. They stay some distance away from the superstation holding thousands of people for precautions. Another barrage of code transfers to the stations messaging system from the large capital ship.
Code:
Greetings, Sector Seven, we apologize on be half of our more eager warriors, the Ursine.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:30 pm

"Yeah you can get the fuck out with those weapons charged cowboy. We'll rip your shit in half and I ain't even kidding."

Upon closer examination of the station, there is a large MAC gun built into the structure.

"You here to do business or give me a combat boner?"
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:38 pm

The Saerid are more or less surprised by the mercenaries not instantly engaging the ships. The Saerid have an all around order ease the guns on board the ships. The alarms halt and activity on the ships slowly dwindle down. The Saerid draw closer as they send another message to the superstation.
Code:
Business.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 pm

"Alright. Doing good... Now what do you have to offer us?"

A large dock extends from the station, an invitation to trade with the people inside.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:39 am

One carrier drifts toward the station as the as ships stay back, still cautious on the mercenaries and their motives. The cruiser stops at the docking arm and after a few minutes a few Saerid troopers waiting for the mercenaries of Sector Seven to accept them onto their station. Another message from the capital ship sends out to the superstation.
Code:
Your safety. Another superstation, much like yours, was just taken over by an alien force and a nuke was placed on it, disallowing anyone to release the station from their grasp without destroying it. We, and you, have means to defend against them but they have more firepower than we could ever imagine. Together would could form an alliance to defend against them while we help each other in regards of technology and economy.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:27 am

"Does said station have fucktons of guns? Most likely not. We ain't in the alliance business, we're in the business business. So if you're worth our time go find someone to trade with round here."

The airlock door opens to a massive bay filled with cargo containers and Sector 7 fighter and landing crafts. The various people inside watch the Saerid board, and the Saerid would notice that every single person on board has a sidearm on their side. Many others carry rifles, shotguns, and various energy weapons on their backs with slings. Every last man and woman seems to be carrying openly, or potentially concealed.

An envoy meets the aliens at the gate, he smokes a cigarette as he speaks to the Saerid.

"Alright... Here to do business I see. Keep your shooters holstered or you'll be minced meat, and your ships too. Follow me to the market deck."
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:42 am

Only the large machine race of Saerid appear from the hangar, the Ursine staying back on the ship. About ten of the Saerid walk with the mercenaries with large guass technology weapons sheathed against each units back chassis. A man with a good eye could see a package of sorts in one or two of the units in the inner compartment of the chassis. Each unit stays relatively quiet as the units march with the mercenaries to the market deck.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 am

The envoy leads the xenos to the trading area entryway. On the way there a couple ex-military pass loudly saying, "Fuckin' Xenos..." A display of their nature towards anyone non-human.

They come to a few barricades with some men in black uniforms preforming security. They wear full tactical gear and are equipped with some fancy assault weapons. One of the men presses his hand to his ear, while flagging down a observation post on the above deck.

What looks like the Captain of the group stands in the middle of the pathway before raising his hand to signal the men behind him as they clear a path. The Captain remains in the middle as the envoy leads the aliens to the trade center.

As they march through the captain suddenly puts his right arm out, "HOLD UP." Stopping one of the aliens in place.

All the security personnel raise their firearms to the Xenos, they click their slide releases allowing a round to be pushed into the chamber from their magazines.

Last edited by Judge Gambit on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 am

Unable to show emotions, the units look around at the people who have taken arms against them. One of the units stop before the captain, hovering above the man at around seven and a half feet tall. The other units turn to face the the captain but do not show signs of hostility toward the humans, the units weapons staying firmly against the chest chassis.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:44 pm

The Captain lays his alternate hand on his sidearm, motioning to open the chest compartment he spots. The envoy sort of backs off, obviously sweating.

"Looks like smugglers boys."

One of the mercenaries radios the observation deck above, one of their fellow mercenaries located up there props an SS-793 anti-material rifle over the ledge and ranges onto his Xeno target.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:00 pm

The chassis would open after a few moments of sending various high frequency noises back and forth from the units. The smaller and less protected unit that carries the black back inside it removes the bag slowly, keeping its tracking optics on the captain as it does so. It holds out the bag, the units continuing to not show hostilities against the humans of the sector seven space station.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:21 pm

"Open it!" The Captain remains to the side of the Xeno.

Anyone who notices sees that the streets have cleared out, there are various spectators viewing from windows but no on is on the streets.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:54 pm

The case is quite small in the units hands but it opens it, revealing a smaller box with some design on it and a keypad. The unit types in a large sequence of numbers of "1's and 0's." and after a few moments the case opens, revealing a standard credit chip.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 pm

The Captain exhales, his sidearm grip relaxing. "All bags cough'm up for inspection. This isn't a seizure, only security."

The sniper's trigger grip loosens as the Captain stands down a bit.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Two other units of similar model units complete the same process and reveal the chip before closing it and giving the whole case to the captain in front of the group of Saerid machines.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 pm

The Captain observes the chips as he walks through the Xenos, inspecting for more potential hidden goodies.

If he doesn't see anything else suspicious, he waves the group through after apologizing for tense moment.

The Sector 7 men stand down.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 pm

The units would pay the captain a respectful nod from what they have learned from other cultures. The separated unit joins with the rest of the Saerid as they start to continue to the market deck.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:47 pm

The path is cleared into the market. The grand bazaar offers numerous services.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:45 am

Multiple of the ships around the base leave, traveling to a different sector. The ground team approach the market, looking at the products they have for sale. Imagery of the products are taken back to the ships still around the space station for the captain to view.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:45 pm

The units continue to search around, looking for any technology boost they do not have in regards to military. The units talk to each other, creating high pitched noises back and forth. They mainly find a large interest in the anti-ship guns they have on the superstation.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 am

Armed marines still man their posts, getting close to the station's defenses are met with hostility by the guards and anyone approaching is warded off.

An interesting good on the H.Q.X. market at this time seems to be in the agricultural department. There are advanced greenhouse machines and a engineered gelatin product to grow plants in at a quicker pace.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:01 am

Not finding anything that could benefit them, the Saerid leave and go on their ships. The ships soon FTL jump out of the sector and make way for their home sector, Eleven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 7 - H.Q.X.   Sector 7 - H.Q.X. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sector 7 - H.Q.X.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next