Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sector 10 - Bologand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector 10 - Bologand Empty
PostSubject: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Spoiler:

Code:
Name: P3X-4231
Sector: 10
Owner: Unclaimed
Adjacent Interest Sites in Solar System: = -
Planet Level: 3
Moons: 1
Population: N/A
Dominant Environment: Desert, oases, barren rock
Resources: High metal content asteroid field, mineral fields, sulfur deposits.
Strategic Importance: Resources

Last edited by Gambit on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:18 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

CAPTAIN KELTAZ

===

An Amundi cruiser warps in near the planet, they've been eyeing it for years now with their probes and intensely powerful telescopes. Captain Keltaz looks around the bridge. "Scan the planet." He says. The Amundi on the bridge get to work, and shortly after announce to the Captain. "It's very similar to Bashton actually!" They all get very excited. "Good, send down ground teams with proper equipment to maintain a presence on the planet. We'll return with more people and equipment." Captain Keltaz says. They send down a ground team, and after making sure communications are working they warp back to Bashton to enlist more help.

After a few more hours, the Amundi are an extremely helpful people naturally, Captain Keltaz comes back with a slew of potential colonists, militiamen, and equipment. They all get sent down in shuttles to where the other Amundi were, and begin setting up buildings and finding ways to sustain themselves on the planet. They are quickly getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:33 pm

P3X-4231 is much calmer compared to Bashton. The surface is habitable but is roamed by large, but seemingly docile reptile like species similar to Earthen dinosaurs. The Amundi should continue their efforts to quickly set up a completed colony.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:09 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

CAPTAIN KELTAZ

===

The Amundi colonists are more concerned about a long term presence on the planet and not just reaping it of it's resources, so they begin to establish ranches, where they attempt to capture and tame the beasts on the planet for food. It would prove difficult for the much smaller Amundi, but they would likely find a way. They also begin searching for nearby sources of water, underground or above-ground. The engineers begin constructing a large railgun to be used as an AA gun to protect the colony.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 am

The dinosaur like creatures are incredibly large and overpower and trample to Amundi. One does not tame dinosaurs without proper equipment.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

CAPTAIN KELTAZ

===

The Amundi ranchers begin devising ways to tame the beasts. A nearby chemist overhears the conversation and interjects, offering to make a powerful tranquilizer. Work begins on a tranquilizer powerful enough to stop a dinosaur long enough to transport them into underground holding areas. The ranchers begin digging themselves underground pens with heavy equipment.

The search for water on this dry planet continues.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Scouting shows small oases in the area, but not enough to hydrate the population. There are many animals gathered to them and they are suspected to be springs in various areas of the planet.

Further investigation would show water would most likely be obtainable by wells or by potential aquifers.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:06 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

CAPTAIN KELTAZ

===

Some volunteers begin the work of drilling for water and piping it up to a filtration system.

Meanwhile, the chemists and ranchers have finished developing a tranquilizer using already existing forms in higher doses, and begin trying them on the dinosaurs. They have trucks with small cranes prepared to lift the reptiles onto trailers if it is successful.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 pm

The water seems relatively clean besides your usual dirt. There is no signs of natural pollution on the planet. The experimental tranquilizer seems to be effective, knocking them out for future domestication.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:29 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

CAPTAIN KELTAZ

===

The Amundi continue gathering a suitable amount of dinosaurs, some for food, others for science. They also begin filtering the water so it's cleaner, and setting up plumbing around the colony. It's quickly becoming almost as comfortable as home, save for not being underground.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 am

[World GM not needed. Thoro continues.]
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

CAPTAIN KELTAZ

===

After firmly establishing a colony on the planet, they set begin importing more colonists from Bashton in order to increase their presence and expand their established colony. Small mining businesses start in order to tap into the minerals and sulphur in the planet. Ranchers begin to make a living by capturing and taming the giant reptiles, one of which can feed hundreds of Amundi for weeks. The leader of the Amundi Federation names the planet Bologand in celebration of their claim.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

CAPTAIN KELTAZ

===

The Amundi continue to grow and expand upon Bologand, setting up industries on the new frontier of civilization and widening their borders on the planet. They begin to set up AA guns all the way around the planet, to protect from potential attackers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector 10 - Bologand   Sector 10 - Bologand Empty

Back to top Go down

Sector 10 - Bologand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Roleplay :: [ DOMINION ] :: Events-
Jump to: