Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dustbowl Recreation

Go down 

Would you like to see Dustbowl reopened and running?
Yes.
Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_lcap38%Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
No.
Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_lcap13%Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I don't like forum roleplays, but others might. (Yes-assist)
Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_lcap38%Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
I don't like forum roleplays, its a waste of space. (No-assist)
Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_lcap6%Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
I would rather see a new forum roleplay genre.
Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_lcap5%Dustbowl Recreation I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Dustbowl Recreation Empty
PostSubject: Dustbowl Recreation   Dustbowl Recreation EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm

With Zaku officially banned, and his forum roleplay sitting dormant in the forums, which had been a time or so before he had come to his leave of Aeria. This leaves us with a twice-dead forum roleplay sitting in the forum with several pages of content posted and lore used that won't get to see light of day under its lead controller and loremaster.

What I would propose is simple, make use of the space if perhaps there are those of us here who would enjoy an active forum roleplay. This topic is thoroughly to gauge who would be interested in seeing a new Post-Apocalyptic Survival RP. If the community doesn't want the forum RP anymore anyways, than it can be rid of, and give us more space for other things.

Should the vote be passed and the community want to see Dustbowl Rebirthed, then steps will be taken from there to see who the management/lore team would be. I would propose that characters still on the forum could be imported to the new roleplay, but the prior event be voided, due to the possible (and most likely) scrapping of Zaku's lore.
Back to top Go down

Dustbowl Recreation
Page 1 of 1