Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Dreams   Dreams EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:11 pm

You wake up, cold sweat down your back. Your breath echoes off stone. The sound is familiar. You feel as if you have been hammered in the gut. It aches. Warm liquid runs down your face, and your head pounds. Eyes plastered open, you register nothing in your sight save crawling darkness. You don't dare blink.

Breath echoes off stone. The taste of iron sullies your mouth. Mutely, you touch your face. Pulling away, red stains your hand. Confused, unable to understand, you briefly ponder the flesh beneath your nails. Your head pounds.

You freeze. Eyes, swiveling in the dark. Crawling darkness. You realize, with a clenching fear, that they are still there. Coiling, writhing, watching. No, you realize. They never left. Always there. You don't dare blink.

Scrambling away, you crash into cold stone. Images return to you, too fast to understand. Rushing across your vision, images. Death, decay, destruction. Fear. You remember, mutely, falling asleep. You try to recall your dream.

Spoiler:

You shudder. Cold fear washes over your body. Eyes close shut, images come. You want them gone. Mother, Mother, Mistress, Goddess, Please. Voice echoes across stone. It takes you a moment to realize it's your voice. Your voice? Who are you? It doesn't matter.

Nothing matters, when they come. Coiling, coiling, writhing, but they never left, and so you pray for shadow, to take it away. It never comes.

Nothing matters, when they come. Your own name, you struggle to remember. What is your name? You grapple with the question, feeling them writhing around you. You latch onto it. Name, your name. They come, and you latch onto this thought. What is your name?

Oh, yes. You remember.

Vorn Tyrr.

And then you subside to madness, and pain, and fear. Screams echo, but nobody will hear.

Back to top Go down
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:38 pm

*Clap*.......*Clap*............*Clap*
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Very nice. = ) I gave you my detailed reviews in steam chat, and as such, I need not repost them here.
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:29 am

I read this thing at night. I almost shit my pants when I heard that sound.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams