Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Overseer
Scrub
Overseer

Some Changes Empty
PostSubject: Some Changes   Some Changes EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:55 am

Hello, everyone. I'd like to address a few changes.

First, we're experiencing another lore surge, or a lore renaissance, I guess you could call it. In with the old to add to the new, and in with the new to add to the old. This is a great creative time for Aeria because there's room to bring in everyone's ideas, and it works even better when you do it with the wave of ideas already pouring into lore. So, I encourage oldies and newbies to get involved and show us some creativity and originality.

Second, you may have noticed that the Forum Roleplay now has its own section, and that the Aeria subsection is present. There's much to flesh out, but rest assured, the forum roleplay for Aeria will be coming. While it would be great to have the forum and server roleplays mix together, we are going to try and avoid direct contact for the sake of preserving continuity, but we will encourage forum rp actions affecting the server rp, and vice versa.

Finally, I'd just like to remind you all that while we're all having a grand old time on Aeria, don't get too caught up in it; you have lives. If you don't, you should. Remember to go out once in a while and all that, you know? We love that you're here with us, but we don't want to trap you in RP. Above all, place nice and keep the drama where it belongs: In-Character.

Thanks again for sticking with us for this long.
Back to top Go down

Some Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server and Community Information :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: