Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not gonna finish: Please delete

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

Not gonna finish: Please delete Empty
PostSubject: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 am

Not gonna finish this, please delete.

Last edited by wizered153 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 am

Might be put back to WIP, I may add more stuff or change some things in the future, but rate if however you want.

Last edited by wizered153 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 am

If you find any problems, you can notify me and I'll try to adress them to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 am

how many times do we have to tell you that you don't put in enough detail/effort.

Dragonborn is a very rare and easily powerplayed race. If you can't put the time or the effort into it, then you don't deserve one. The page length is the bare minimum for a simple human character.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 am

Dragonborn are also request only because they're usually way stronger, physically, or way more competent, magically, than any other race. This profile has presented a flaw in our lore to me, though. We're lacking some information about the physiology of Dragonborn. I'll take care of that.

But, even so, I have to ask if you asked for permission to play one, and if an admin can confirm it.

Last edited by Kain on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am

Blitz wrote:
how many times do we have to tell you that you don't put in enough detail/effort.

Dragonborn is a very rare and easily powerplayed race. If you can't put the time or the effort into it, then you don't deserve one. The page length is the bare minimum for a simple human character.

I don't mean to be rude, but I agree with Blitz. Dragonkiin are supposed to be a kickass race. I don't see much effort in your RP or the effort put into your character pages. I know you're a new player but if you're going to be ambitious at the start of your time with us, you're going to need to show more effort in the way you make approval only characters. Deny for right now unless it is fixed up and worked on.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:36 am

I feel like I killed this thread...
Does anyone else want to judge this?
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Judging, judging, judging...

Judged.
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:13 pm

I'm gonna take a long break from this, please do not make ny further judgement until I get back to this.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Okay, but, if you want to continue this, you need to ask an admin first. The character won't even get a grace period prior to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna finish: Please delete   Not gonna finish: Please delete Empty

Back to top Go down

Not gonna finish: Please delete
Page 1 of 1