Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naiaza Rybesbael

Go down 
+7
Munroe
thorogoodd
Beans
PhoenixRhapsody
Judge Gambit
Kain
Toasters
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Naiaza Rybesbael Patron10
Naiaza's New appearence

Song:
Spoiler:

Full name: Naiaza Andren Rybesbael
Race: Elven
Birthplace: Te'clis
Deity: Eldath

Body structure : He has a pretty thin Make up. Aswell as slightly above average in Height.

Biography:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Skills: Diplomacy [Overview- Strong] Naiaza Is pretty Diplomatic Given his Pacifist beliefs and all. He knows what to study when attempting a negotiation. In order he studies this (1 Study the nature of the receiving party. (2 What does the giving party want. (3 What does the receiving party want in return (4 Will this cause a total Financial crisis (5 if none of the above have any effect. Either run away or fight because nothing is going to change their mind. Atleast nothing that you have.

Magic ability [Overview-Average] Yeah well. Naiaza is really just a Transmutation mage or whatever you'd like to call it. In the Begginer levels. He can't really use any powerfull or offensive magic with the School [yet] and He learns the magic at a Pretty Average rate.

Known spells: Weak telekinesis [5-20 lbs]

Sand fist: As the name describes, a fist of sand, the spell is not an animated object, but infact a solid object composed of sand, the spell is Short range, where a Fist of sand rockets from the ground at a specific target, if however, the ground is composed of a solid, such as rock, or wood, the spell cannot be used.

Minor ability modifications: As the title describes, they are minor ability modifications to attributes such as speed or strength.

Minor repair: A minor repair spell capable of restoring minor scratches and tears in an object.

Languages: Fluent: Elvish. Other: Common.

Inventory: Currently:70 Noble (A gift from Halaster, Split between him and his sister) Green Villagers shirt. Brown Pants. Emerald pendant. Book of Transmutation magic.
Spoiler:

Minor Details

Hair color: Silver

Hair style: Quite long Hair

Eye color: Blue

Allignment: Neutral - "Taking sides is too much of a pain"

Personality: Education [Overview- Suprisingly poor] Although he Does understand Some alchemy. Aswell as magic. He never actually went to school.

Pacifism [Overview- Very high] Naiaza is Actually a pacifist person, With reasoning that his Deity is Eldath, The Goddess of Peace and Serenity. He lives his life based around the princible of PAcifism, And as such he rarely gets into a fight, Although Occasionally his mouth might get him into some trouble.

Reverence of Eldath [Overview- Very high] Naiaza Reveres Eldath as his Deity, As such commits his life to her most basic principles. Peace and serenity, A Person who talks to Naiaza might probably think he's some sort of priest if they ask him about His beliefs. In the mornings he'll usually pray to Eldath for a Day of serenity, and peace. But as previously stated the way he does things might get him into a bit of trouble somewhere down the road with the deity.

Respectfullness [Overview- Pretty low] Naiaza Believes that if one wishes to gain respect, one should earn it. And not demand it based on Family heritage.

Laid back and calm [Overview- High] Naiaza is a very Calm and Collected person. Often times He will take times to think before taking an action of significant importance. And in combat may take time to study his opponents weaknesses and strike at them.

Prefference to magic [Overview- High] Naiaza Prefers to use magic in fighting and every day tasks such as repairing scratches and chips.

Last edited by Toasters on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:49 pm

got yerself an underline infection there.

bio needs cleaning up.

Skills. flesh that out, big time.

It's pretty minimalistic. That's okay, but much fleshing out must be done, and you should probably clear up what you mean by conjurations- that's a broad term and for all we (the community) know, you could just be looking for another way to give yourself whatever you want, anytime you want it (which is an auto-deny, btw)
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:48 pm

The mixed underlining is killing me. I suggest you go look at approved characters and check out formatting and such. Experiment with our forum options.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:15 am

I <|3 Minimalistic Apps.

Kain wrote:
got yerself an underline infection there.

There's a Visine for that.

Make it have more everything, except underlining.
Back to top Go down
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:20 am

Alright alright xD I'll start cleaning this up. It was sort of noob-ish since I receantly joined the community and was a bit confused as to how things work around here, Well Anyway I'm gonna start cleaning this up and going into a bit more detail with the bio, and as for the tiny conjurations, I think I'll remove that one entirely, Since when I started school this morning I realized that was a bit dumb of me to put in there, Ha. So yeah, gonna start cleaning
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:24 am

That's what the one-week grace period is for, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Beans
Scrub
Beans

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:25 am

If you need any help just look me up on Steam. I can help out with smaller things. :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:53 am

Toasters wrote:
Alright alright xD I'll start cleaning this up. It was sort of noob-ish since I receantly joined the community and was a bit confused as to how things work around here, Well Anyway I'm gonna start cleaning this up and going into a bit more detail with the bio, and as for the tiny conjurations, I think I'll remove that one entirely, Since when I started school this morning I realized that was a bit dumb of me to put in there, Ha. So yeah, gonna start cleaning

Hey man, don't worry. If you're ever confused don't hesitate to ask questions, we're all here to help out. :3
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 am

Krug wrote:
we're all here to help out. :3

Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 am

I'm not entirely sure on elf lore, but I'm fairly certain elves still age, just slower than other races. So if he were 197, he wouldn't look 19, but rather much older than 19. I'm not entirely sure, but that's always how I imagined it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 am

I'm pretty sure 200 is fucking old for an Elf.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:37 am

The only race I know of that looks young at the age of 200 is the drow.

As far as I know, Naiaza should be fairly close to death at that age.

EDIT:Try 50 years old.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:56 am

Jacque wrote:
I'm pretty sure 200 is fucking old for an Elf.

I would need Pat to verify this, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate to say that at 200, an elf would look in his 20s, maybe his 30s. Elves live for hundreds of years, reaching their "prime" at roughly the same time as a human and remaining there for a lot longer. Thus you have the strict laws limiting the elves' population. If there weren't any such laws, they'd overcome Aeria's sustainable population capacity.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:51 am

erm

@Phoenix: drow are a type of elf. The are the daefar (in our lore). the lighter elves live longer than drow, I think.

also, I had a nice long talk about magic with toast, so at some point, i believe he will be fixing that part up to make more sense
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 am

Kain wrote:
also, I had a nice long talk about magic with toast

Magic with toast sounds good

Oh, wait, you mean the toast was talking to you about magic? That's never happened to me before

Krug wrote:
we're all here to help out. :3

Right, sure
Back to top Go down
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 am

Partially editted some of it. Still having trouble with the bio, so I just completely left it out for now. fleshed out the skills and put it into more Detail.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 am

@ Kain: I am just repeating what Xeloras told me. He said 600 years for the Daefar. I just call them drow because everyone else does. That or they call them dark elves. I often hear conflicting information from the lore team, so don't expect me to always have it right.

Besides, I was just rolling along with what Thoro and Jacque said, so >:P
Back to top Go down
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:12 am

Yay I'm an outlet :P Oh by the way if anybody could tell me the average sure life-span of Alftar (I think their called light elves or just elves?) please? It'd be much appreciated cause then I could be sure on what age to set Naiaza :P
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 am

Whenever the lore is not written down, the information can conflict 'cause we have nowhere to go read it and be certain, lol.

Education: Trust me, if he has a poor education, he won't be understanding any formulas or reactions, at least not in written form. He may have a vague idea of geometry, and a general understanding of some alchemic processes by watching, but that's not really a useful level of knowledge.

Pacifism : I'm pretty sure this is part of his personality, and not a skill.

Reverence of Eldath: I wouldn't count this as a skill, either, because he has no direct control over what happens to him, and literally anybody can pray.

Respectfullness: Again... personality.

Laid back and calm: Personality.

Prefference to magic: See above

Pervert: See above.

Languages: These are some actual skills.

When it comes to skills, uh, you have to choose actual skills. A skill is a field of knowledge or an ability that one can build upon, improve and use consistently to provide consistent results with minimal effort. It also allows one to learn and perform new skills or abilities based on the proficiency of the original skill.

So, from what I gather, your character could attribute these skills to himself:

Speechcraft / Diplomacy ( it helps him avoid conflict )

Magically Fluent (helps him learn magic)

And then, his other skills, like, general learning, swordsmanship, athletic and acrobatic ability, might be lower- or maybe those last two would be high because he might be the type that likes to run away from battle.

Yeah, consider all that.
Back to top Go down
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:55 am

Oh xD But pervert is a skill he discreetly looks at da womenz bootayz >:) (JUS JOKES), and on a serious note, thanks for explaining that, when I have the time I'll organize the personality traits from the skills
Back to top Go down
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:11 am

Heck yeah, I'm finally done >:)
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:25 am

Looks okay to me. The biography's parts could be better formatted into paragraphs, but the content is fine.

I don't know about elven ages, but I assume you've spoken with Pat about that. If not, well, Alfar lore should be available soon enough.

I get the 'average mage' bit but could you provide a benchmark of some kind for the skill, because 'average' in the preset timeline means 'barely at all,' so an idea of something he can do would be great.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 am

Toasters wrote:
Heck yeah, I'm finally done >:)

you mean FUCK yeah?
Back to top Go down
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 am

Sort of.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:40 am

May we see what school(s) of magic he follows and what spell(s) he knows in magic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naiaza Rybesbael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiaza Rybesbael   Naiaza Rybesbael Empty

Back to top Go down

Naiaza Rybesbael
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: