Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beans
Scrub
Beans

Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre Empty
PostSubject: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre   Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre 3efb34393e69bdea7cf17549e6f99e03d4h4cmu

Gear:
Note: This is not the looks of this character, but mainly just the gear.

Quote :
Full Name: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre
Nickname(s): Rak, Old Shaman
Race: Aranek
Sub-Specie: The Ssazar
Languages: Common (rather hard to understand), Aranek Primative
- Rak has a grasp of the Common language, but he does struggle with pronunciation and some contexts with the language.
Birthplace: Sarkun Jungles
- Rak's egg was found in a small Aranek village by the name of Slavoth.
- Rak'Thorr does not like any real contact with anyone. He just sticks to his hut, brews potions and studies magic.

Quote :
Scale Color: Really dark blue, looks more like a black.
Eye Color: Dark Red
Height: 5'9
Weight: Roughly 200-250 lbs
Body Type: Slightly muscular with some extra beef
- Rak has a more swimmer-like body to him. He has muscles, but fat does exceed around the muscles.
Physical Quirks: Nice detailed scars along some regions of his skin. Most of the time he has body paint with weird symbols, most likely Aranek. He has a very war-torn figure, some talons maybe chipped. His palms do look burnt, possibly due to a spell error.

Quote :
Alignment: Neutral
Deity: Shamanism/Animalism - Nature Worship
Favored Enemy: N/A
Favored Weapon: Two-Handed Maces

Personality:

Skills:

Quote :
Inventory

Common | Uncommon | Rare | Unique

[Rak'Thorr's Tribal Two-Handed Mace]

[Rak'Thorr's Tribal Sash]
[Rak'Thorr's Bone Pauldron]
[Rak'Thorr's Headwrap]

[Thin Leather Pants] - Worn
[Thin Leather Shirt] - Worn
[Ornate Bracer]x2
[Leather Sandal]x2
[Leather Pack]x1
[Coin Purse]

Biography:

Last edited by Beans on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre   Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:40 am

How can I be the first one to review this? How can there not be like ten accepts on here?

I mean, truly, your application was a delight to read; it was quality over quantity the whole way down, every word you threw down you made count. Over the time I spent reading, you worked like Bob Ross, and the rough pieces of information did blend together into a well made painting. Truth be told, I don't really have many things to pick away from in this biography, the only thing I would mention is the two handed mace; I know a good amount of smithRP, and while I know two-handed weapons are not NEARLY as heavy as people perceive them to be, to use a two handed blunt weapon proficiently, wouldn't you need a bit more muscle than a swimmer's body? Keep in mind, I'm not a swimmer, and I only know what I've seen from people who competitively swim in my area, though they have visible muscles, they are very lean; in order to use the mace proficiently, you might need a bit more bulk to yourself than that.

Another thing, I might mention quickly. We all use different sorts of color/quality gauges in our bios pretty much; we have an idea in our head of how our gear works and how well it's supposed to do its job. Purple is a bit of a powerful color, however, I find that it's a fine addition to your character, and considering your other abilities, it's fair. Is the mace made of wood entirely, or is that only one part of it? Distinguishing that in Two-Handed Maces may help people gauge how powerful it is, as it would probably require magic and enchantment for a wooden mace to be of purple quality in an age where metallurgy and physics have evolved into early firearms.

The lore guys may have something or two to say to you, I study the lore pretty well, in hopes of being able to be one of the more advanced lore guys at some point, but I'm still nowhere near as informed as some of the others. I didn't perceive any breaks in canon, but I am unfamiliar with the race, and they do have a particular system for magic and divine worship. As I said, I didn't perceive any errors, but they might.

Truly though, I'm actually quite glad I get to give you your first reply. Really, I look forward to seeing you on the server, good sir.

Last edited by Dominator046 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Me failing Grammar like a sir.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre   Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:28 am

I have to say, I agree with the previous statement. This character is really impressive for a new player, and I commend you for it. This has my accept.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre   Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:36 am

official lore maker seal of approval
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre   Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 am

This is a fine character page. Just remember, the area around Surna has about level 2 ingredients for brewing with. Anything higher-level must be imported. PM/SF me if you have questions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre   Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:49 am

Jacque wrote:
I have to say, I agree with the previous statement. This character is really impressive for a new player, and I commend you for it. This has my accept.

Seconded, this really is a lovely character page. Also shaman is a very uncommon occurance these days.

A+ for effort. I realise it's already accepted but I still want to say well done <3
Back to top Go down
Beans
Scrub
Beans

PostSubject: Re: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre   Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:54 am

Dominator046 wrote:
How can I be the first one to review this? How can there not be like ten accepts on here?

I mean, truly, your application was a delight to read; it was quality over quantity the whole way down, every word you threw down you made count. Over the time I spent reading, you worked like Bob Ross, and the rough pieces of information did blend together into a well made painting. Truth be told, I don't really have many things to pick away from in this biography, the only thing I would mention is the two handed mace; I know a good amount of smithRP, and while I know two-handed weapons are not NEARLY as heavy as people perceive them to be, to use a two handed blunt weapon proficiently, wouldn't you need a bit more muscle than a swimmer's body? Keep in mind, I'm not a swimmer, and I only know what I've seen from people who competitively swim in my area, though they have visible muscles, they are very lean; in order to use the mace proficiently, you might need a bit more bulk to yourself than that.

Another thing, I might mention quickly. We all use different sorts of color/quality gauges in our bios pretty much; we have an idea in our head of how our gear works and how well it's supposed to do its job. Purple is a bit of a powerful color, however, I find that it's a fine addition to your character, and considering your other abilities, it's fair. Is the mace made of wood entirely, or is that only one part of it? Distinguishing that in Two-Handed Maces may help people gauge how powerful it is, as it would probably require magic and enchantment for a wooden mace to be of purple quality in an age where metallurgy and physics have evolved into early firearms.

The lore guys may have something or two to say to you, I study the lore pretty well, in hopes of being able to be one of the more advanced lore guys at some point, but I'm still nowhere near as informed as some of the others. I didn't perceive any breaks in canon, but I am unfamiliar with the race, and they do have a particular system for magic and divine worship. As I said, I didn't perceive any errors, but they might.

Truly though, I'm actually quite glad I get to give you your first reply. Really, I look forward to seeing you on the server, good sir.

You got me with the swimmer's body. A swimmer wouldn't have enough upper-body strength to actually wield it proficiently. I will bulk him up, considering he started using a mace at a younger age, probably adolescence. As for the components of the mace it is made of a wood frame. The little pieces on the side are made of obsidian rock and tied on there with some sort of hemp rope. I don't know what I should do about the purple though. I was basing it on uniqueness to him.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre   Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:58 am

Coloring items is pointless and means little to nothing. It's not an issue what color an item appears in someone's character page. As long as it can't level buildings in one swing, I think it'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre   Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre Empty

Back to top Go down

Rak'Thorr Ssha'Virre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: