Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Halberry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

David Halberry Empty
PostSubject: David Halberry   David Halberry EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Physical Description: David Halberry is 6'10", and well-built. Aged 41, his hair is thinning, though that goes unnoticed on his shaved head. He sports a short beard.

Race: Human
Birthplace: Surna, Sanctimonia

Skills:
  • Swordsmanship (Greatsword, Longsword, Shortsword)
    The sword is undeniably David's favorite weapon. He always carves time out of his day for training, and seems to prefer the greatsword, evidenced by the expensive one he carries on his back.
  • Marksmanship (Matchlock, Wheel-lock)
    David has made himself familiar with many types of firearms. While he prefers close-ranged weapons, he knows how to use guns effectively.
  • Unarmed Combat
    David's large stature and physical strength make him a formidable combatant, even when he is unarmed. His technique is good, but he lacks speed and grace, which puts him at a disadvantage against quicker, more specialized opponents.

Biography:
Click Here:

Enemies: Law breakers

Deity: Tyr
The God of Justice holds considerable allure for those seeking to enforce it. David, however, is not all that devout in his beliefs.

Inventory:
  • Steel Platemail: A custom suit of the finest platemail, worn over a chainmail hauberk. One of the perks of having a Commander's salary.
  • Masterwork Greatsword: A beautifully-crafted steel greatsword sharp enough to shave with.
  • Silver Machete: Not one for subtlety, David keeps this rather prominently displayed at his side. Supernaturals beware.
  • Potion of Healing (1 Ampule): In case of emergency.
  • Coin Storage Container: Most certainly not a purse, because David Halberry would never carry around such an unmanly item. This thing contains 200 shillings.

Stash:
  • Iron Longsword: A cheap, dull training sword.
  • Wheel-lock Pistol: A neglected, barely-functional gun.
  • Money: A lot. You should know better than to pry into the Commander's personal business.

Achievements/Titles:
  • Watch Commander: The one and only.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

David Halberry Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Halberry   David Halberry EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Well, that was short-lived.

Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

David Halberry Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Halberry   David Halberry EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:02 pm

I'd put a sad song here if there wasn't already a fucking autoplay...

And then I realized it's Battle Star Galactica and suddenly the fact that it was an autoplay was okay.
Reuniting the Fleet? A good lighter?

But seriously, pretty sad that he's gone. We're gonna have a fucking funeral for him and the other dead. Don't think I've genuenly felt this bad about a character's death in quite some time. I know I speak blasphemy in saying so but, he truly was greater than Pip Newton could ever dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Halberry Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Halberry   David Halberry Empty

Back to top Go down

David Halberry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium :: Permanently Killed-
Jump to: