Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Model Pack Fix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Small Model Pack Fix Empty
PostSubject: Small Model Pack Fix   Small Model Pack Fix EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 pm

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Krugpack.rar

Downloaded a few models what people have seen as errors. Should fix a few, but I couldn't find everything that Jacker had put in originally. Sorry.

It was in my original server content packs thread before it got overwritten, just throwing that out there...

Some people still use HL2RP models, and there's a lot of TF2 knocking about, that's also something to consider.

Last edited by Krug on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Small Model Pack Fix   Small Model Pack Fix EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 pm

My hero~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Small Model Pack Fix   Small Model Pack Fix EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 am

Finally. There is no way to tell which models are missing except to check manually. Tira's code is not debug friendly. -.- thank you Krug, I'll update the main packs. We can track down the rest of the models one by one.

The server itself has all the model content, it's just a huge unsorted mess so I can't tell what we use and what is filler.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Small Model Pack Fix   Small Model Pack Fix EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:09 am

Quote :
The server itself has all the model content, it's just a huge unsorted mess so I can't tell what we use and what is filler.

Fuck's sake, don't I know it.

The materials don't correspond to the models at all so it's impossible to match them up 90% of the time. That 90% being the pack above you, what little's in there.

Meaning wholly new redownloads. I'd suggest wiping the server and starting anew, to get rid of this inconsistency, but dear god that'd be even more work. Like you said, track the models one by one. The ones worth having, mind :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Model Pack Fix   Small Model Pack Fix Empty

Back to top Go down

Small Model Pack Fix
Page 1 of 1