Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gorister Restirog

Go down 
+3
Markka
Munroe
Giese
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Giese
Scrublet
Giese

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Race: Human
Birthplace: Kingsport
Deity: Gond, Akash, Voar
Picture: WIP

Biography: Born and raised in Kingsport by his Sidan mother and Talibarian father, Gorister was taught his skills by his father, whom was a master of the work. In fact, his father had the most prestigious fletching shop in Kingsport. Being of a family who worked with bows and arrows, Gorister often hunted with his father or one of his brothers. Learning how to hunt and properly handle an animal once killed was a large part of his childhood, and he retains this knowledge to date. However, hunting was not his true passion. Fletching and bow-making work taught by his father was his alma mater, so to speak. Growing up, Gorister had many friends, but also a few enemies, such as the children of his father's competitors. Getting in tussles with these other teens, he learned how to fist fight(The hard way). Eventually reaching adulthood, Gorister fell in love with a girl a year his junior. He tried his hardest to get her, and it paid off sooner rather than later. They stayed coupled for a while, four years in fact. Just as he was planning to ask her hand in marriage, she left him. Taking a majority of his personal items with her, she had disappeared. Grieving the loss of his love, and with his brothers taking over the Kingsport shop, Gorister had decided to move to Surna, where he hopes to expand his family's business.

Skills: He is very proficient in wood-work, with an emphasis on fletching and bow-making. He has decent skill in hunting(which may attribute to sneaking(?)) and is a swell shot with a bow. However, he has no combat experience(except for the fist fights).

Inventory: Leather Armour, Bow and Arrows, Cloak with hood, Business Flyers, 100 Shillings.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:13 pm

His last name is an anagram of his first name. I think you mean Sanctimonia, since Talibar is mostly gone.

Otherwise seems okay.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:14 pm

I think technically Talibar doesn't really exist anymore. Isn't it Scantimonia these days? Otherwise seems like a basic and decent character.

Edit: Ninja-Mun
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:37 pm

The Talibarians still own land near Sida. It's now really a remnant, but he could mean that particular part of the map.
Back to top Go down
Giese
Scrublet
Giese

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Yes, I had to get some help from someone who plays here a lot. He suggested the Talibar part, so I'm sorry for any odd parts. I haven't read a ton of lore.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Giese wrote:
Yes, I had to get some help from someone who plays here a lot. He suggested the Talibar part, so I'm sorry for any odd parts. I haven't read a ton of lore.

My fault.
Back to top Go down
Giese
Scrublet
Giese

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:32 pm

pmub
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Boop.

A basic character with woodworking and some archery. I don't think it's too OP'd.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Woodworking would imply they can work with wood. That means they can make basic weaposn like shivs. Shivs would hurt my character and therefore I deny this character. If you do not deny this character I will refuse to go on server on the grounds that I am afraid Martyn will get hurt. He's really fragile and innocent and I will not tolerate anyone scratching his nubile body in the sensitive state it is in.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Hunting would definitely add to stalki- I MEAN SNEAKING.

Anyways, a good PassiveRP char. Plus he's a fletcher. We need one of those.
I bestowith upon you the mighty gift of ACCEPTANCE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:11 pm

For reasons previously stated I'd be okay tossing this an approval. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:29 am

Zaku wrote:
He's really fragile and innocent and I will not tolerate anyone scratching his nubile body in the sensitive state it is in.

Have faith in the bible.

---

Also congratulations on the accept. Martyn is going to be quivering in fear of your woodwork now.
Back to top Go down
Giese
Scrublet
Giese

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:15 pm

BUMP. This is old, but the server's back up and i have faith in the bible
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:34 am

Giese wrote:
BUMP. This is old, but the server's back up and i have faith in the bible

Denied. JUs kiddin'
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:53 am

Yup yup.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:32 am

Seems fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gorister Restirog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorister Restirog   Gorister Restirog Empty

Back to top Go down

Gorister Restirog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: