Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The World Colloseum!

Go down 
+4
Munroe
Kain
BooM
Blitz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

The World Colloseum! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Colloseum!   The World Colloseum! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:57 pm

did someone take over for me? i had a lot of shit on my plate on sunday and i still have a lot of work as it is. i hope it wasn't finished yesterday because i've been planning on plot devices to seed into it
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: The World Colloseum!   The World Colloseum! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Blitz wrote:
did someone take over for me? i had a lot of shit on my plate on sunday and i still have a lot of work as it is. i hope it wasn't finished yesterday because i've been planning on plot devices to seed into it

No worries Blitz. BooM was being sarcastic; we didn't run it without you.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: The World Colloseum!   The World Colloseum! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:37 am

well i'm trying to get this done, but honestly something pops up every weekend. was going to do it last weekend, but, you know, 18th birthday takes priorities. i will try this saturday since schoolwork has died down and college apps are sent in

Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: The World Colloseum!   The World Colloseum! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:31 am

I am doing this today.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: The World Colloseum!   The World Colloseum! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 am

Woot woot.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: The World Colloseum!   The World Colloseum! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:07 am

The first round ends, Occitan v. Pycheko ending with 1 Occitan win, 2 Pychekan wins.

Captain Ketaryna Zygboyum vs. Frau Audris Koenigs -- Koenigs win, Ketaryna dies despite healer's effort.

Buricyzka Private Dmitri Pavel vs. Rudolf Scheiner -- Pavel win, Scheiner suffers head trauma.

Corporal Pyotr Yfrets vs. Herr Dietrich von Helmutz -- Yfrets win, Helmutz dies.

The next step in the event will be Sanctimonia v. Sida.

Note that the Magic, Guns, and Swordsmanship contestants for Sanctimonia are still open. If your character is not the best at any of these, you might be PK'd. But the rewards are plentiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Colloseum!   The World Colloseum! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The World Colloseum!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2