Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amaranth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Amaranth Tumblr10

Quote :

—Information—
Name: Amaranth
Race: Human
Birthplace: Abscido Forest
Birthdate: September 13th

Skills:
Swordsmanship
++++++----
Speed
+++-------
Strength
+++++-----
Endurance
++++------
Agility
++++------
Climbing
+++++++---
Hand-To-Hand Combat
+++++-----

————————————————

—Appearance—
Description: Amaranth is topped off with a mess of dark brown curls rolling down to her shoulders; Rather unkempt and honestly not all that clean. Her eyes are set in a rather bored expression; Topped with unfemininely thick brows. Her facial features are wan, matching perfectly to her gaunt figure. Pointed chin and nose; Right ear missing its lobe and adorned with a few scars in the middle. Her hands and feet are coarse, scars running along with bruises over their surfaces. Many additional scars and bruises riddle her body, fresh and old, along with big and small. She has a bit of a gap between her front teeth–one of which is chipped. On her right forearm is a thick cluster of runes, resembling a bracer in their placement.
Build: Weak Build; Thin
Weight: 118 Lbs.
Height: 5'7"
Eye Color: White Iris, Cadmium-red Sclera
Skin Color: Apricot
Hair Color: Dark Brown

Other Traits: Talks with a lisp; Different intensities of light varies her blindness (the Moon is dark enough for it to not effect her vision); Typically smells of dirt; Friendly, but generally unconcerned/uninterested attitude; Very hard to aggravate; Avoids crowds; Crude.

————————————————

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Language: Common

—Tasks—
[ Arkhauser. ]
[ Get a job in town. ]

—Inventory—

Weaponry:
[ x1 Gladius ]

Apparel:
[ x1 Worn Red Cloak ]
[ x1 Leather Tunic ]
[ x2 Black Breeches ]
[ x1 Cavalier Hat ]
[ x1 Worn Leather Boots, Side Straps. ]

Miscellaneous:
[ x1 Leather Pouch ]
[ x1 Leather Belt ]
[ x62 Coin]

—Summary—
Amaranths' parents died when she was very young, and she remained an orphan for a good portion of her childhood. When she wasn't on the streets–doing petty errands for whoever bothered to ask–She went to and fro abusive homes and a terrible Orphanage.
A little later in her life she was encouraged by a group of ruffians to join their amateur clan, so she left the Orphanage and led the next few years luring people into traps. She became rather used to people dying, seeing as her new 'family' caused many to, on an almost-daily basis. The group wasn't very wealthy, but was later attacked and looted by a more powerful clan, Amaranth being 'adopted' into it later as the sole survivor.
Despite the clans' status within the Underground community, it was actually quite large and friendly–As friendly as a bunch of bandits and murderers can get–and many other children had been taken in as Amaranth had, trained to live the life of a criminal. Amaranth was no special snowflake and treated the same as the others, trained day-in and day-out with all sorts of weapons and tools to learn the clans' ways.
She once volunteered to be a live subject for a spell the clans' Magician had found. Whether it worked or not she doesn't know, but it caused her eyes to basically deviate from their original 'setup', while also changing into a bright blood-red color. Her vision became rather painful and the sunlight seemed to burn at her eyes for the rest of that day, though she could see clearly and rather better than she had before during nighttime.
The rest of the clan was rather unnerved by this development and kicked her out. Amaranth wasn't really hurt by this, and lived the next years without a home, earning small wages from any jobs she was given. The life was convenient and 'good enough' to her, though.

Last edited by citricalComborginator on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 pm

sorry if the summary isnt all that great did it kinda quickly
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:57 pm

I assume the skill points are right to left? Maybe bring swordmanship down 2 notches.

Also if there is any magic she knows, put a section in the bio to explain where she learned and what she learned.
Back to top Go down
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Cakebread wrote:
I assume the skill points are right to left? Maybe bring swordmanship down 2 notches.

Also if there is any magic she knows, put a section in the bio to explain where she learned and what she learned.

yeah sorry i didnt think the arrangement of the skill bars mattered, i can change it if needed

the way i did the skill bars if that 5 is the average for humans? cause i didnt exactly understand how it worked. but uh if i took two off it would be below average (for my scale i mean)

also the magic skill thing was on accident sorry
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Ah, You should have put down a explanation of the scale but okay it seems good now.
Its kosher to me now so, I've you my accept.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Skill bars are just to give an idea of how skilled the character is and don't follow any set format; you'd probably be better off just verbally describing her skill levels. The bio seems okay. I think this is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 pm

i dunno man

jus

i dunno

theres not enuf boobs
Back to top Go down
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Kain wrote:
i dunno man

jus

i dunno

theres not enuf boobs

maybe she just has them in her inventory

thanks munroe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 am

Likewise, I'll offer an accept. A nicely formatted page makes Krug happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:44 am

Accepted on the grounds that I am also a fan of little red riding hood.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Just curious, where in Aeria would Abscido forest be? What nationality would she be?

Also, by clan I assume you mean bandits or groups of thieves?
Back to top Go down
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Pat wrote:
Just curious, where in Aeria would Abscido forest be? What nationality would she be?

Also, by clan I assume you mean bandits or groups of thieves?

abscido forest is just a generic piece of thickly-grown evergreen woodland, so it could be anywhere as i wasnt really meaning to pinpoint it to a certain location
just to give a name to a place i guess?

and yeah, groups of bandits, thieves, general criminal stereotypes. they just referred to themselves as 'clans' so thats what she learned to call them

EDIT: quick addition of a traits thing, and small edit to the description
Back to top Go down
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:51 pm

UPDATE:

added a task and removed a couple items
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amaranth Empty