Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Austin Once-Possessed Melrose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Austin Once-Possessed Melrose Empty
PostSubject: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am

Austin Once-Possessed Melrose 270971
Name: Austin Once-Possessed
Race: Human
Place of Birth: The Wastes
Favoured Deity: Akash

Bio:
During his childhood in The Wastes, Austin grew up the bastard child of a brutal father. He grew up with little muscle, yet a large mind. His father had him shunned by his community and put him on a ship to Sanctimonia, the Captain adopted the young orphan and gifted him with a silver-laced Buffcoat. (Due to the boy's affinity for magic), At a brief stop in Infernia, Austin became possessed at the age of 17. On his arrival to Sanctimonia the demon took temporary control of his voice, however Volten Ogoni performed a exorcism on Austin and lifted the curse of the demon, banishing it to Hell.

Active Effects/Skills
Austin Once-Possessed Melrose A_soyiio4z
Austin Once-Possessed Melrose A_bBwqIdGa

Abilities

Proficiencies
Magic
Being abused by his father, Austin excelled in his studies as an attempt to please his father. He has looked into Inscription Magic and is able to create Low-Med Level scrolls, enchantments, and wards. As well as basic elemental magic.
OVERALL LEVEL: High

Ranged
His high intellect allows him to learn the reloading mechanism of firearms with ease, rifles and muskets are mighty heavy and can not be lifted, the only ability Austin would have in ranged would be with the handheld pistol. He also lacks the physical ability to draw a bow or a crossbow.
OVERALL LEVEL: Low

Melee
Austin lacks the physical ability to wield anything larger than a dagger. For which he has no training.
OVERALL LEVEL: None

Unarmed
Austin can not fist-fight for... obvious reasons.
OVERALL LEVEL: None

Gear
Silver-Laced Cowhide Buffcoat
Gold-Flake Inkwell
Coinpurse: 500 Shillings

Relationships

Kara Ogoni:
Kara was one of the first people I've met since I've arrived in Surna... She's been so nice... I... I think.... no... I couldn't be in... not with her... but why not? She's a nice girl... Why not? Because. She's not interested, so I left Surna, there were no more possibilities here.

Volten Ogoni:
I thank Mr. Ogoni so much for ridding me of my demon, however I am now certain I will never repay the debt I owe unto him....

Brenna Arrakis:
Brenna seems like a nice woman, shes a bit temperamental. I saved her life on that shade hunting expedition... after I poisoned her with super strong booze...

Duncan Atterson:
Duncan's a nice guy with his heart set on Brenna. Its nice to see love defying convention. We fought together in that shade hunting trip, afterwards we had a nice chat... I think we're becoming good friends.

Aurora Melrose
My loving wife, Aurora. I took her name as I forsake my own. Looking back on my journal, I was rather naive.

Last edited by noodle on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:50 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:21 pm

I will accept this, though there are some minor flaws in the biography.

1. You can only be born as a Tiefling. You can not become one by being possessed, regardless of age.

2. The Nine Hells are now referred to as just "Hell", to avoid copying Forgotten Realms. This hasn't actually been written anywhere on the forums, so it's easily forgivable.

One last caveat: I know he's supposed to be smart, but a kid with extensive knowledge of wards and enchantments really stretches the realm of plausibility. Be careful not to overplay his abilities.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Munroe wrote:
I will accept this, though there are some minor flaws in the biography.

1. You can only be born as a Tiefling. You can not become one by being possessed, regardless of age.

2. The Nine Hells are now referred to as just "Hell", to avoid copying Forgotten Realms. This hasn't actually been written anywhere on the forums, so it's easily forgivable.

One last caveat: I know he's supposed to be smart, but a kid with extensive knowledge of wards and enchantments really stretches the realm of plausibility. Be careful not to overplay his abilities.

I have fixed the issue of Nine Hells, and excluded the Tiefling tidbit. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Acceptemente, kosher and basic.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:30 am

Deny, but will go to pending if the details below are changed.

Quote :
Stage 3: Possessed
The result of a successful possession attempt. A Demon's soul has moved into the individual's body, seizing control of most, if not all, motor functions. The mind and soul are likely damaged irreparably. All Stage 3 individuals are to be tracked and contained within the Asylum, no exceptions. It is permissible to kill a Stage 3 under orders from a superior. Be sure to burn the body.
just throwing that out there from munroes post on demonology and such.

The age. I mean cmon. A fourteen year old? We have like so many youngins so far and with your magic skill and range skills it would be near impossible to master them by that age. It doesn't hurt to make him 30 or something.

EDIT: Accepted based on Mun says it checks out. Roleplayed with him lately and thought it was fine.

Last edited by BooM on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 am

BooM wrote:
Deny, but will go to pending if the details below are changed.

Quote :
Stage 3: Possessed
The result of a successful possession attempt. A Demon's soul has moved into the individual's body, seizing control of most, if not all, motor functions. The mind and soul are likely damaged irreparably. All Stage 3 individuals are to be tracked and contained within the Asylum, no exceptions. It is permissible to kill a Stage 3 under orders from a superior. Be sure to burn the body.
just throwing that out there from munroes post on demonology and such.

The age. I mean cmon. A fourteen year old? We have like so many youngins so far and with your magic skill and range skills it would be near impossible to master them by that age. It doesn't hurt to make him 30 or something.

Changed!
Plus an effect for the demonology tidbit
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:02 pm

I see someone like the Markka style of char page.

I will accept though. I look forward to seeing you inserver once I get some time off of bloody work.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:38 pm

BooM wrote:
Stuff

We have one 14-year-old so far. There are also a couple 16-year-olds, but the people who play them no longer come here (and will likely be banned the next time they do).

Also, I accepted this, and I wrote the lore on Demonology. It checks out, don't worry.

I do like the addition of "Marked" to the page. It makes things clearer, so that's good.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:28 pm

TotallyNotZaku wrote:
Hello Richard Crimson.
Who?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:17 pm

noodle wrote:
Austin Once-Possessed Melrose A_gkqKqNbE

Nope. Not at 14.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Once-Possessed Melrose   Austin Once-Possessed Melrose Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin Once-Possessed Melrose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: