Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sector Trading Post

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Sector Trading Post - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

The Commander looks over the the Zaedrax representative slowly, his psychic presence seemingly inside the helmet. He slowly returns his greenish blue eyed gaze to Jeskiar.

"It seems they know what the Templar call us already, and please don't attribute your advancement on a stroke of luck encounter between us. It could of easily been in the opposite manner.

And no, I am not named. It has been too long to remember what the Templar called me.

Go on about, negotiations and trade..."

Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 am

===
Unknown Trading Post
Tetrabune Security Commander Ihlanna Nossa
Sector Trading Post - Page 4 OMlBw
===

The Zaedrax sits there calmly, but the psychic presence is met with an equally powerful one that is quick to expel the presence out, countering the action by quickly relaying the message to the Aturor:
Sector Trading Post - Page 4 J4rnL

The psychic presence relayed by the Zaedrax is much stronger than would be believed, and her guards that stand by the entrance and around the room shift slightly, taking note of the action as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Jeskiar observes the silence and moderate uncomfortableness of the room. He then speaks up. "We of the Amundi Federation would like to better know the...Aturor, I believe I've heard your empire be called. Even if the ship crashing was simply coincidence, your race seems to be very space-worthy and we have been yearning to meet the Aturor for a long time now."
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:18 pm

The Commander takes another drink of the blood, finishing the glass. He grips one arm of his seat and crosses a leg.

-Psychic to psychic

Spoiler:

"And how would you like to... Better know us, Amundi?"

Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:21 pm

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Jeskiar watches the Aturor curiously. "We'd simply be interested in learning about the Aturor, and perhaps negotiating some form of trade or other agreements with the Aturor."
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:40 am

===
Unknown Trading Post
Tetrabune Security Commander Ihlanna Nossa
Sector Trading Post - Page 4 OMlBw
===

The Zaedrax guards stand a bit uneasy, but their focus is restored, as they are in good company with the Amundi. Commander Nossa sits calmly, pulling a small capsule out of a pouch and inserting it into a slot on her helmet. A muffled hiss is heard, followed by slight buzzing from the helmet. She removes the capsule, placing it in a nearby waste-bin before returning to her seat, listening to the conversation attentively.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:30 am

The Commander reclines in his chair.

"Well an "Aturor" sits before you, what do you wish to know? As for trade, what do you have to offer?"
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:05 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

"We have a very unique, and powerful energy source. Nuclear fusion is how they work. We also have advanced railguns of almost every size." Jeskiar sounds very proud of the Amundish achievements.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:26 am

"Tell me of your energy production capabilities. I enjoy hearing of significant sciences. If you wouldn't mind treating me to another glass of this reptilian juice as well."

The Aturor remains in his reclined position, gazing over the two representatives. He puts his hands together, elbows on the arm rests to make an arch and cracks his knuckles. His skin is a light greenish color, and his nails formed into points that look naturally ivory colored.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Another Amundi comes over with a tray full of the blood drinks. Jeskiar then leans forward. "We've learned how to harness the power of nuclear fusion, the power of stars some like to call it, in order to generate immense amounts of energy. Unfortunately we're still working on the technology, so it's not at full potential yet."
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:39 pm

"If your species were to share that knowledge to us, what would you like in return? Medicine, rare species of plants or narcotics possibly?"

The Commander begins his second glass of juice.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:43 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Jeskiar adjusts his hood with one hand. "We were thinking that in exchange for our knowledge of fusion generated power we could get stronger relations with the Aturor, maybe an exchange of your own technology."
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 pm

"We do not offer "allegiance" to any species, rather we offer our favor to you in your endeavors.

Your technology is not compatible with our technology base, but we can offer our private research into your conventional technology if the trade adequately serves our interests."
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 am

After "rescuing" the stranded Amundi from their wrecked ship, the Saerid make way for the sector trading post that the survivors have been talking about constantly. Only one smaller ship carries them through space and approaches the station. The Saerid note the many ships near the trading station already but pays no mind tot hem. The units send a message to the station, should they accept it.
Code:
 The Saerid Directive is here to hand over the survivors from the wreck after being fired upon in the Pit.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:05 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION CONTROL STAFF

===

Some workers at a console work hard to decode the language. They cross it with Amundish, Binary, and Zaedrax to try and decipher it more quickly. They come up with a rough translation and send back. "We are opening a hangar for you to send the survivors to. We would also invite you to come aboard our station to negotiate trades or diplomacy." They send the message in Amundish, Zaedrax, and Binary. They then open an empty hangar to allow access onto the station.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:31 am

The ship moves to dock with the hangar. It is small in size and appears barely space worthy. The doors open and the Amundi are the first to walk into the docking bay. They are followed by two very large metal structures nearly ten feet tall. The metal in some parts is a reddish hue, likely pointing out rank.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:37 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION CONTROL STAFF

===

Amundish soldiers guide the freed Amundi away, soldiers still staying to protect the hangar. One Amundi wearing cleaner robes than the rest walks towards the two metal structures with two Amundi soldiers in tow. They all examine the structures curiously. "Greetings." The Amundi wearing cleaner robe proclaims in Amundish.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:43 am

One of the units tilts its head as it looks down at the smaller creature. Everything about the units looks robotic. High frequency noises are heard from the units, likely a way of communicating with other races, though the Saerid units have no idea what the Amundi man says
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:49 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION CONTROL STAFF

===

The representative looks at the machines quizzically as they make high pitched noises. He isn't sure what to make of it. He adjusts his hood quietly before turning to a soldier. He tells him something in Amundish and the soldier walks away. He later comes back with small card-like thing. The representative takes it, touching it with his palm before beginning to flick through a holographic display. He stops after a moment and holds the device up, making it face the machines. He repeats himself "Greetings!" He says, and it appears on the screen in Amundish, Zaedrax, and Binary.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:57 am

The units don't respond to any of the languages but when it reaches binary the units light up. They offer a nod and more high frequency noises.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION CONTROL STAFF

===

After a moment, the screen changes, and the representative looks at it to see how well the machine did in it's attempt to translate their language.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:02 am

===
Amundi Trading Post
Zaedrax Security Compliment
Sector Trading Post - Page 4 7wVZF
===

A Zaedrax soldier quickly translates the Amundi message into UCUS binary, using a arm-mounted device to do so.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:07 am

The language the units speak is much like standard binary common throughout the galaxy only speed up to an alarming speed. Various tones are put in it as well, giving the high frequency some faltering volumes. "Hello? This is the Saerid Directive.."
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:09 am

===
Amundi Trading Post
Zaedrax Security Compliment
Sector Trading Post - Page 4 7wVZF
===

The soldier would act as a translator for Amundi-Saerid interactions.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION CONTROL STAFF

===

The Amundi nods understandingly. "I am here to represent the Amundi Federation, in the absence of Watcher Jeskiar. I would like to welcome you to our humble station and would invite you to come with me to a more suitable meeting place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sector Trading Post
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next