Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE LAW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

THE LAW Empty
PostSubject: THE LAW   THE LAW EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:02 pm

General Rules.

1. The Golden Rule

2. No powergaming.

3. No metagaming.

4. No flaming.

Empire Rules

Starting Nations:
1. You will begin with the lowest of low in terms of technology compared to other nations. Your technology is at the level of a newly space faring race.

2. You will start with a maximum of one planet in a certain sector.

3. You must follow the guidelines for a new nation, expansion on it is encouraged.

General Nation Rules
1. You have limits, know them. Everything must be on the reasonable and rational level. This must be done for everything. Advancements, empires, and the way you live your life when you get off this forum.

2. You may have up to 2 nations. They may not be allies, although they can be warring or neutral.

3. War is allowed at any time. Wiping out an empire requires player consent and/or GM approval.

4. Secret nation & alliance projects must be submitted to the GM for approval and do not require announcements unless otherwise stated by a GM.

5. While you RP as diplomats, special champions, or general leaders, the bulk of the game will be with your flagship representing your empire's interests. Battles will mainly focus around flagships, but fleets are allowed as well.

6. You do not have to follow the tech thread explicitly, in fact you can get creative your own technology if you so wish. Although, custom technology does not exclude you from the starting tier level, or tier levels in general. With your own starter technology you will be trusted to be reasonable about it.

7. Before upgrading and making advancements you will notify a GM.

Army and Space combat Rules
1. A starting nation will most likely have a single flagship and will develop its first fleet.

2. Armies are very different. Some people may have thousands and thousands of infantrymen, and others may have super augmented soldiers. Know that your lore is read, and if not found to be viable or reasonable you will be given a time period to modify to standards.

3. All combat relies on the moves commanders make in battle to get a higher chance of success. This is dependent on "chance to hit", just like Aeria's combat roleplay.

Miscellaneous Rules
1. Steam Friends Roleplay is acceptable, although major events (trade, science, military agreements) must be announced publicly through the Galactic News thread. Secret project agreements do fall under General Nation Rules #3, "Secret nation projects must be submitted to the GM for approval and do not require announcements."

2. Read before you post.

Last edited by Blitz on Mon May 28, 2012 6:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

THE LAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAW   THE LAW EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:38 pm

I think that's good for now. I'll leave this open for discussion and I might change it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

THE LAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAW   THE LAW EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:22 am

added one to empire rules
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

THE LAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAW   THE LAW EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:56 am

added rule 6 to empires, lessening restrictions on tech
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

THE LAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAW   THE LAW EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:58 am

added another rule to empires general
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

THE LAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAW   THE LAW EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 am

Slight updates, may have some further updates later this week.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

THE LAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAW   THE LAW EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Updates.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

THE LAW Empty
PostSubject: Planetary PSA   THE LAW EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:14 pm

It has been brought to my attention that there is something pretty big going on.

People are completely overstepping their bounds without realizing it and I haven't even caught it in the GM net. Those who have been colonizing planets have most likely powergamed the colonization of it in a generalized post. Planets are huge, and there is no way for you to be able to have a full scale colonization effort while maintaining fleets and special projects.

There's no way you can set up cities and large scale mining operations while being able to build super weapons, advance travel technology, or build entire stations in a week. The time is just unreasonable. With this I must make the judgement.

Quote :
General Nation Rules
1. You have limits, know them. All technological and industrial advancements must be on the reasonable and proper level, if unreasonable the GM's will act accordingly.

Galactic economic factors will begin to appear, and players will act accordingly. I also request that you make frequent planetary updates on building progress, colony space traffic, and whatever else seems fitting to show activity of your nation and their progress as a galactic power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE LAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LAW   THE LAW Empty

Back to top Go down

THE LAW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Roleplay :: [ DOMINION ]-
Jump to: