Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Dominion!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

Welcome to Dominion! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Dominion!   Welcome to Dominion! EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Dominion Roleplay.
Welcome to Dominion! Scaled.php?server=341&filename=1335470356063
Establish your dominion in this turbulent galaxy.

What is this?

Dominion roleplay was a forum RP started by our very own Gambit a couple years or so back. We had great fun with it, and lately we've been getting nostalgic about it. To give you a basic rundown, Dominion is a forum roleplay where you create your own custom empire of whatever you so desire. They can be humans, they can be robots, they can be human-robots, aliens, etcetera etcetera. Dominion has little restriction on your creativity. While our empires may be influenced from other sci-fi elements, we don't up front plagiarize. And if you are going to base something off of a famous sci-fi movie/game, try not make it obvious.

In Dominion, you will have various things to do. Investigate mysterious planets, capture and bicker over territory, form alliances, and deal with high-tension diplomatic issues. I, your GM and supreme overlord, will try to write up a bunch of little side-missions and events as well as write a main plot. I promise to not make it something even vaguely reminiscent of Mass Effect, though you won't have to worry much about that because I've never played the games. I will ask that atleast one person steps up to be my co-GM to help me out a bit. The only requirement is that you help me think tank through plot ideas, rules and basic lore set up, and make your own events.

When can I get started?'

I've yet to make any official lore or set up the rules, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask anyone new to Dominion to refrain from posting their Empires just yet. Those of you who originally RP'd in Dominion and have your empire pages saved may post them to give people new to this roleplay a good idea of what an Empire page will look like. (Basically, a character page but more elaborate). But realize that I am most likely going to make some changes and additions to the original rules that might require you to change up your Empire profile.

Until then, T'ACK'MUL STRONG.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Dominion!
Page 1 of 1