HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bow of the Great Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bradburns
Scrub
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 21
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Bow of the Great Hunter   Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Character in possession: Brad Burns

What is being applied for: Bow of the Great Hunter, a light brown bow that is made by wood elves, or atleast Brad thinks.

What does this item do: The Bow of the Great Hunter allows deer to come near Brad's location as though in a daze and Brad can pick them off one by one, a downside to this power is that it can only be used once a day or the bow would break.



How was the item obtained: After Brad's trail, he ran to the forest where he stayed without a shirt or weapons for a night until he came upon a sleeping wood elf. Brad quickly sneaked his way over to the sleeping body and grabbed the bow, along with the Elf's arrows and sneaked away without the Elf waking.

Why should I have this: I think I should have this item because my character has lost everything in one day and now is on the brink of insanity, seeing a bow as a elf sleeps would be his chance to take the bow and bring his mind back down to the planet and begin to be his old self again.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Bow of the Great Hunter   Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Bradburns wrote:
Why should I have this: I think I should have this item because my character has lost everything in one day and now is on the brink of insanity, seeing a bow as a elf sleeps would be his chance to take the bow and bring his mind back down to the planet and begin to be his old self again.

Stealing a bow from a sleeping elf restores sanity? That's kind of an odd thought process.

The bow itself would be okay, as long as it's not too powerful. Wouldn't want this guy clearing Surna's forests of all deer and making boatloads of money.

_________________
Die standing.
Back to top Go down
Bradburns
Scrub
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 21
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Bow of the Great Hunter   Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Munroe wrote:
Bradburns wrote:
Why should I have this: I think I should have this item because my character has lost everything in one day and now is on the brink of insanity, seeing a bow as a elf sleeps would be his chance to take the bow and bring his mind back down to the planet and begin to be his old self again.

Stealing a bow from a sleeping elf restores sanity? That's kind of an odd thought process.

The bow itself would be okay, as long as it's not too powerful. Wouldn't want this guy clearing Surna's forests of all deer and making boatloads of money.

Can only use it once a day or it breaks, plus, gotta worry about them Goblins taking the deer from us.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 456
Join date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Bow of the Great Hunter   Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:55 pm

I was going to say something about how 'Wood' Elves don't really exist in olden and how their closest analogue would be the Wild Elves of Nuihadhas, but then I saw that Brad 'thought' it was made by wood elves.

Anyway, the logic here does seem a little wonky. I'm not familiar with Brad's exploits or character thus far, but how would stealing a bow from a sleeping elf help him back to sanity?
Back to top Go down
Bradburns
Scrub
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 21
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Bow of the Great Hunter   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 am

Pat wrote:
I was going to say something about how 'Wood' Elves don't really exist in olden and how their closest analogue would be the Wild Elves of Nuihadhas, but then I saw that Brad 'thought' it was made by wood elves.

Anyway, the logic here does seem a little wonky. I'm not familiar with Brad's exploits or character thus far, but how would stealing a bow from a sleeping elf help him back to sanity?

Brad has a odd way of thinking, for example, he thinks its smart to flirt with the most evil female characters and try and fight the toughest male characters. He thinks that if he can secure himself a weapon, perhaps he can become his normale self again, the womanizer and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bow of the Great Hunter   

Back to top Go down
 
Bow of the Great Hunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HUNTER, Jaylen Rachel
» The far Great Forests.
» The Great Danton's Showtimes
» A Sad Farewell To Mr Peter David Lane. Great Grandson Of Sgt Henry Gallagher..
» Hunter's Insomnia...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Equipment Applications-
Jump to: