Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moka The Silver Haired Vampire

Go down 
+4
thorogoodd
Psyche
Markka
masterlight
8 posters
AuthorMessage
masterlight
Scrublet
masterlight

Moka The Silver Haired Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Race:Vampire
Birthplace:The Great Sidan Desert
Deity:N/A

Appearance:
Under effects of the rosary:
Pink Hair
Brown Eyes
5'5"
Slim
Without effects of the rosary:
Silver Hair
Red Eyes

Biography:Born in the Great Sidan Desert, Moka was a frightened girl. Having to come from a generation of vampires, Moka had been under constant attack of humans. Wishing she was a human herself, she fled away from her birthplace. Her father has given her a rosary that lies between her breasts, crafted from an ancient wizard. That rosary made her dream come true. It hid her true nature from human beings. Her powers were suppressed until the rosary is taken off. And when that rosary comes off, a transformation begins. Her pink silky hair turns into a silver pigment. Her brown eyes turn into a blood shot red. However, the rosary cannot be taken off easily. It only comes off when Moka is truly in danger. Her venture across Aeria begins after she set foot on Surna.

Skills:Quick Speed
Powerful Kicks

Inventory:A rosary
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Right, a few things to be mentioned.

• Vampires are not really "born", they're made or "sired" by other vampires. Refer to this here thread.
  • Her deity would most likely be Shar, as vampires are her creation, unless she was a "rogue" for a lack of a better word.
  • What is this "rosary"?
  • Silver hair? Why is it silver? And why is her seemingly natural color for hair pink?

Those are the things that bother me the most right now, granted I know little of vampires myself. The backstory would need to be vastly elaborated if you wanted a vampire character, which by the way require an approval from one(?) of the admins.
This also seems to be your first character. Vampire as a first character is generally not recommendable, as you most likely know little of our lore and you haven't much credibility with us yet. If you really wish to have a vampire, I'd suggest you talk to Pat or Xeloras about it.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:11 am

Welcome to Olden. As a new member I have no way of gauging how responsible a roleplayer you are, and am not inclined to trust you with this sort of character. Vampires are rarely permitted as characters because they are very often subject to arguments about powergaming, what with being extremely powerful and all. Not to mention, the downsides of a vampire character have been bastardized and ignored in the past, creating a general low opinion of vampire characters. This is all generally speaking, of course.

A rosary is a set of prayer beads with a crucifix attached. It's a common Christian thing, but wouldn't exist in Aeria, as it has a different pantheon.

Quote :

Silver Hair
Pink Hair

uh...
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:13 am

Psyche wrote:

Quote :

Silver Hair
Pink Hair

uh...

Moka The Silver Haired Vampire 1333746176130
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Someone pointed this out to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moka_Akashiya
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Copying characters from other sources is not permitted. I thought I made this clear to you, masterlight. Denied.
Back to top Go down
Bradburns
Scrub
Bradburns

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 pm

People be stealing names and taking credit for it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Spadge wrote:
Someone pointed this out to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moka_Akashiya

God damnit. We can't allow copies of already existing characters. Inspiration is fine, but this is just straight up ripping.

Denial, sorry man.

Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:27 pm

I kind of suspected as much when I heard "pink hair." There's more than one anime with a vampiric pink-haired female in it, but I let it slide because I didn't really have any proof.

Guess that answers that.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Krug wrote:

God damnit. We can't allow copies of already existing characters. Inspiration is fine, but this is just straight up ripping.

Denial, sorry man.

Moved to Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moka The Silver Haired Vampire   Moka The Silver Haired Vampire Empty

Back to top Go down

Moka The Silver Haired Vampire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium :: Denied-
Jump to: