Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xenos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenos
Scrublet
Xenos

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Xenos   Xenos EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Xenos Mage_by_JoeSlucher

Description:
Name: Xenos
Race:Human
Birthplace: A small fishing village on the coast of Kerodil
Deity: Eldath - Goddess of Peace and Serenity. Daughter of Selas.

Physical Description:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 172lbs
Eyes: Blue(Like the Ocean)
Skin Tone: Pale White
Facial Hair:Clean Shaven
Hair:Short Brown Hair
Body-type: Lean

Biography: As a young child living in Kerodil, Xenos loved the ocean. His grandfather, Haldar, told Xenos when he was 14 that he was a special boy; that he was born planetouched with the affinity of water. As an adolescent, Xenos practiced water magic all the time by the ocean. Over the years, Xenos's powers became much stronger, and always carried a jug of water with him, in case he needed to use his magical abilities. Haldar was an expert Vitamancer and owned his own potion shop within the small fishing village. Haldar also took in Xenos as an apprentice to the weave of Vitamancy and the art of Alchemy. Xenos learned fairly quickly, practicing making all sorts of concoctions out of the local materials he gathered. Before Haldar's Death,when Xenos was only 19, left Xenos with his magical pendant, enchanted with sacred vitamantic powers that allow the wearer to heal mediocre wounds once per day.Haldar also gave Xenos his blue luminescent staff, which he found in a coastal cavern, and his blue robes, with a blue hood and a cloak. Xenos, at 23 years of age, decided to sail to Sanctimonia, looking to further his knowledge of Vitamancy and Alchemy. He planned on possible one day starting a Guild or maybe even his own potion store, and this is how he ended up in Surna.

Inventory: Haldar's Luminescent Staff, Magical Pendant of Vitamancy, A Jug of Water, Blue Robes With A Blue Hood And a Blue Cloak, Leather Belt, Leather Satchel, Leather Boots.

Skills:
Evocation: He can control a jug's worth of water with great effluence, but as his target water becomess larger and larger, its movement becomes slower and more rigid, as well as more draining towards Xenos.

Novice Alchemy:Being an apprentice to his grandfather, Haldar, Xenos learned some about the arts of Alchemy and he practiced brewing assortments of random concoctions.

Vitamancy: Being an apprentice to his grandfather, Haldar, Xenos learned much about it, allowing him to heal light wounds, such as cuts and bruises. If he has enough energy, he can repair bones. His alchemy skills also contribute to his vitamantic ability.

Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Looks fine to me. Hit me up on SF if you have any questions regarding Kerodil. The lore on that will be posted here soon.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:20 pm

I've been living under the impression that Vitamancy is a rare and very difficult bit of magic, so I'm not entirely sure about that ability. Otherwise the character seems fine, but I'll need a confirmation on the Vitamancy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Oooh, an absolutely lovely page and a lovely character you have, sir. :D

Quote :
Vitamancy: Being an apprentice to his grandfather, Haldar, Xenos learned much about it, allowing him to heal light wounds, such as cuts and bruises. If he has enough energy, he can repair bones. His alchemy skills also contribute to his vitamantic ability.

I'm going to have to hold off my approval until I see either Xeloras or Pat give this the thumbs up, because I'm simply not too acquainted with the vitamancy lore - and much like Markka I meet it with a degree of hesitation.

Also welcome. :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Administrator
Xeloras

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:59 am

Vitamancy isn't rare per-se, it's just that complex vitamancy involves soul prodding and the like, things this character wouldn't be able to do for a longass time.

But, this is simply a character with some healing magic under his belt as well as some alchemy, the basic skills a vitamancer needs. I'm fine with it being added, so here's my accept.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:14 am

In that case.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:36 am

I can't imagine why this person has no surname, and is named Xenos, of all things.

Also, can I assume being 'born planetouched' means born with magic affinity? Because, in Kerodil, it can also imply something much much worse.
Back to top Go down
Xenos
Scrublet
Xenos

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:25 am

Psyche, Planetouched is in the Magic section of the forum. And Thank you very much Krug! :D This took me about 4 hours to make... *so slow...*
Back to top Go down
Xenos
Scrublet
Xenos

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 am

Oh and blue was working on the Lore of Kerodil
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:25 am

That doesn't answer anything I said
Back to top Go down
Xenos
Scrublet
Xenos

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:34 am

Its my Character? It can be named whatever I please..... Doesnt need a Last Name.... just a name... *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Xenos wrote:
Psyche, Planetouched is in the Magic section of the forum. And Thank you very much Krug! :D This took me about 4 hours to make... *so slow...*

I take weeks before I'm happy with anything I write for a character, I know that feel. :V

Approved and moved. The fact he has one name doesn't really constitute him staying in approval, really- though you might want to perhaps give him a full name (even if you don't ever tell us until you reveal it IC). Purely for the realism aspect of things, yeah? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenos   Xenos Empty

Back to top Go down

Xenos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: