Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland.   The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 am

the people's republic of olden demands this lore be put through

seriously it's been like 2 weeks and i have a lot of lore i'd like to expand on for this region
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland.   The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:09 am

soooo what's the deal.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland.   The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 am

eggbwubwwbuuwb
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland.   The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:59 am

Blitz wrote:
soooo what's the deal.

The deal is the only people who can create a forum for this new nation haven't done so yet.

In the meantime, I'll move this out of suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland.   The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 am

Munroe wrote:
Blitz wrote:
soooo what's the deal.

The deal is the only people who can create a forum for this new nation haven't done so yet.

In the meantime, I'll move this out of suggestions.

Doing.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland.   The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:20 am

i'll get to filling in the subforum with a bunch of other stuff once this week is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland.   The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The nation of Pycheko, Arushyika people, and the Dyyivortzyem greenland.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2