Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela

Go down 
+6
Hyperiant
Reager
Munroe
Rutabega
Spadge
Pear
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pear
Scrub
Pear

Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela Empty
PostSubject: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Fuck you

Last edited by Pear on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:56 pm

I don't see anything overtly wrong with this character. Unless there's any outstanding lore issues, this has my accept. Can't say I'm a fan of snake people though.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Dis bitch.

Dis fuckin' bitch.

Accept.

Nothing wrong with lore or page. A footnote however is naga are very rare to see in this day and age.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Naga, eh? Just like the one Persephone bought and starved to death in her cellar.

Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Reager
Almost-Member
Reager

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Dem bewbs.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:10 pm

NO, NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT. PHEAR, YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER CHARACTER WITH A TENTACLE APPENDAGE. ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING YOU TOOK THAT IMAGE FROM A HENTAI GAME.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
NO, NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT. PHEAR, YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER CHARACTER WITH A TENTACLE APPENDAGE. ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING YOU TOOK THAT IMAGE FROM A HENTAI GAME.

Oh lawld.

I can't see anything being too borked about the character, really, given that I'm no expert in nagas.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:38 pm

A little idea on her skills and attributes might be appreciated. Just cause.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Markka wrote:
Hyperiant wrote:

Oh lawld.

I can't see anything being too borked about the character, really, given that I'm no expert in nagas.

Nagas are actually amongst the most magically adept race on Aeria if my lore knowledge is right though this naga in particular doesn't know any magic.

I actually had a fight with this here naga (sterilization via gunshot to the babymaker) and beyond the strong tail that can (and has already) throw someone into a wall there's nothing special compared to any other naga. If anything she's weaker then other naga due to not knowing any magic which is their best asset.

Also she hates cold stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:36 am

Hey, that's from Monster Girls. I love Monster Girls.

Accept.
Back to top Go down
Pear
Scrub
Pear

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 am

Hyperiant wrote:
NO, NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT.  PHEAR, YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER CHARACTER WITH A TENTACLE APPENDAGE.  ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING YOU TOOK THAT IMAGE FROM A HENTAI GAME.

Eat a dick

Last edited by Pear on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 am

Rutabega's right. The Naga were, in their time, the most magically advanced race alive. This was before they made a botched pact with the Dread Lord Sylornath in an attempt to destroy the Drakein during the God War. Sylornath burned the entire continent on which they lived to cinders, and subjected the Naga to a near complete genocide. The Naga homeland used to be a Jungle. Now it's the Sidan desert. The Naga survive in hidden, fortified conclaves of white marble. This bitch would be out in the world as an exile for her crimes. The Naga are so rare beyond the conclaves that most people consider them a dead race, and any sightings as mirages of stranded desert settlers.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 pm

I guess this is kosher,

Acceptemente

Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:14 pm

I voted Krug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela   Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela Empty

Back to top Go down

Annabelinda 'Yastana' Vesela
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: