Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Critical Tortoise

Go down 
+5
Reager
Judge Gambit
thorogoodd
Markka
Critical Tortoise
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Critical Tortoise
Scrub
Critical Tortoise

I'm Critical Tortoise Empty
PostSubject: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 am

Oh. Hello there. My name's Crit. What's yours?

First off, if you're imagining this with a Russian accent, you're doing it wrong. And no, it's not a Cockney accent either (that's Brenna's voice, love). No, I'm from down south, in the Big Easy (though nobody here actually calls it that -- here we just call it New Orleans (Which is pronounced "Orlinz," not "Orleenz"), or, if you're feelin' foreign, La Nouvelle-Orleans. Though i'm not French. No, I'm American through and through.

I don't actually say "y'all" or "ain't" all that much, but I do eat red beans and rice a lot.

Anyway, there's a few things you should know. First off, you'll never find out what I look like, ever. As far as you know, I look like this:

I'm Critical Tortoise Turtle_back

Don't patronize me, okay? Anyway, about my interests... Well, I don't really have any. I'm a writer in high school. Most science fiction, but I also write fan fiction (it's a guilty pleasure, I admit), mostly about Mass Effect and stuff. You can find it on fanfiction.net (I'll get the link later). I'm a huge gamer and nerd. Into Star Wars.

I love roleplaying. So much. Perhaps because it's an escape from my family and the real world, where I honestly don't have many friends (but this is not a sob story). I don't powergame or any of that. I've been roleplaying on GMod for about two years now, and it's safe to say I know the ins and outs of RP. I'm a bit of a veteran, I guess.

I've only been here for a week or two, though. Honestly, fantasy isn't really my thing, but I like this lore a lot, and you'll be seeing me on quite a bit. And any of you from Dark Espadon's Mass Effect Roleplay might know me as Darby Morris (sorry if she shanked you, by the way -- just business.)

I prefer role playing games and strategy games, and I don't' like Modern Warfare, because it's frankly too fast-paced. I prefer Halo because it's a bit slower paced and more tactical. By the way, if you've got Reach or Halo 3, I'll kick your ass. My tag is AfroJedi117. I don't have a mic, and my favorite weapon is the Needle Rifle. I'm a good Warthog gunner, too, and an okay sniper. I REALLY shine in Infection (only as a human, I suck as a zombie), SWAT, and Anniversary Slayer. Sadly, though, my parents have taken my 360 for the moment.

That's about it. By the way, I know I may only be 15 (actually 14, but I turn 15 in June, which is only two and a half months away), but I'd like to consider myself fairly educated. If you ever wanna have an SF debate on science or politics or religion or such, I'm all for it.

Sincerely,
Critical Tortoise

Back to top Go down
Critical Tortoise
Scrub
Critical Tortoise

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:17 am

That's weird... Sorry about that whole duplicate topic thing. Internet went beserk. I had to refresh, which must've caused a double-post.

Ignore that other thread, then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 am

Show us some of your fanfiction. :o

And welcome aboard, man.
Back to top Go down
Critical Tortoise
Scrub
Critical Tortoise

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:52 am

Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 am

Deleted the duplicate topic. Also, hi.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 am

Welcome to Olden, also as long as you're mature, age isn't really important.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 am

I'm Critical Tortoise 1299122927163
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Critical Tortoise
Scrub
Critical Tortoise

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 am

I'm Critical Tortoise Bush-idk-my-bff-jill
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:23 am

It takes a real man to make a blank post.
Back to top Go down
Critical Tortoise
Scrub
Critical Tortoise

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:09 pm

...But I put an image there...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm Critical Tortoise Tumblr_lz7nhljIOW1r2r773o6_250
Back to top Go down
Critical Tortoise
Scrub
Critical Tortoise

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:13 am

...No.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 am

Guest is a Jewish Sympathiser!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 am

I'm Critical Tortoise YOULIKECYBER
Back to top Go down
Reager
Almost-Member
Reager

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:41 am

Zaku is a woman, Jacque is actually French, Gambit is a creeper, and Thoro is an odd canadian.
I'm wanna be black but never will. That's Aeria.
Back to top Go down
Critical Tortoise
Scrub
Critical Tortoise

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:09 am

Oh. I've been told I have legs like a woman, that I can fake a French accent, that I can be a bit creepy, and that I should move to Canada.
I'm biracial.
That's me.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:10 am

Also, Jacque+Mack+Zaku+Krug Germany circlejerking. That happens a lot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 am

Hyperiant wrote:

and hyperiant is the resident shitnerd
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:45 am

Hyperiant wrote:

The Russian Airborne Troops or VDV (from "Vozdushno-Desantnye Voiska", Russian: Воздушно-десантные войска = ВДВ; Air-landing Forces) is a military branch of service of the Russian Military, on par with the Strategic Rocket Forces and the Russian Space Forces. First formed before World War II, the force undertook two significant airborne operations and a number of smaller jumps during the war and for many years after 1945 was the largest airborne force in the world.[2] Their motto is "Nobody, but us".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Hyperiant wrote:

Oh it's this post again. :V
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:47 am

Zaku wrote:
Hyperiant wrote:

The Russian Airborne Troops or VDV (from "Vozdushno-Desantnye Voiska", Russian: Воздушно-десантные войска = ВДВ; Air-landing Forces) is a military branch of service of the Russian Military, on par with the Strategic Rocket Forces and the Russian Space Forces. First formed before World War II, the force undertook two significant airborne operations and a number of smaller jumps during the war and for many years after 1945 was the largest airborne force in the world.[2] Their motto is "Nobody, but us".

Chest I Hvala!

Also I'd like to point out that while I hate Guest as much as most other people here there's no need to derail this here intro thread.

Welcome to Aeria Crit, I hope you brought your hatebrella.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:54 am

Hyperiant is an angry faggot wrote:
Germany circlejerking. That happens a lot.

yo'ure gay

ps ruta i really do love you too
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:07 am

Zaku wrote:
Hyperiant wrote:
Russia + Germany circlejerk everyone
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:19 am

Hyperiant wrote:
Zaku wrote:
Hyperiant wrote:
Russia + Germany circlejerk everyone

I'm Critical Tortoise 1317557644714
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:47 am

Spoiler:
Welcome to the forums, Crit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Critical Tortoise   I'm Critical Tortoise Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Critical Tortoise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next