Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeikr Alexei

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Zeikr Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Zeikr Alexei   Zeikr Alexei EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Zeikr Alexei Elven_10

Zeikr Alexei

Powers
Quote :

1. Note Taker - Because Zeikr takes so many notes, he has a shorthand form so that can write at 128 words per minute. His Infinium Index is used for his notes because it always has enough room.

2. Native Speaker - Zeikr has an extraordinary ability to grasp languages, being capable of picking up a language as if he had spoken it his whole life. His travels have taught him many languages, in places as far and wide as Occitan to Sida. He has even picked up some words from the drow.

General Stats
Quote :
Strength
The last thing that Zeikr needs is to waste time getting bulky. He feels sufficiently strong being able to pick up a carton of mead without assistance. He is the weakest elf he knows, next to the elf children, but they don't count according to most societies' traditional view on the importance of age.

Agility
Zeikr tends to sit or stand more than he runs. He is severely out of shape and can hardly even keep up with a human. He can"t jump very high, about ten inches. He can't climb very well, but is not afraid of heights. He is about as flexible as an average elf.

Personality
Zeikr is the epitome of elven inquiry. He loves to discover, be it the properties of a plant he found growing in his satchel or the traditions of local peasants. He would rather find a lost city than find himself a girlfriend. His favorite phrases are from the Akashic Hymnal of Literary Theory and he will quote them in situations that usually don't fit.

Will
Forever seeking knowledge, and recording it, Zeikr only has about as much will as it takes to find the rare flower at the edge of the Abyss. Get someone else to retrieve it though, he does not do the whole "Life on the line" thing.

Combat Skill
Quote :
Generic skill
"What? Seriously? Sorry, I can't fight. Wouldn't even if I could. Here, take my lunch money." - Young Zeikr, to the local village bullies.

Weapon Combat
Zeikr has no understanding of combat other than what he has seen or read about. He used to get beat up by local bullies at his forgotten village at the edge of the wastes. He still does not stand up for himself and can't even throw a proper punch.

Riding & Mounted Combat
Zeikr can ride a horse, but usually walks because he likes the exercise. He likes to count flora and fauna species when he rides.

Ranged Weapons
Only capable of physically holding a gun, bow, or sling, Zeikr does not believe combat.

Unarmed Combat
A scientist by nature, Zeikr rarely has enough time to eat, let alone exert dominance in the form of mindless violence.

Sex: Male
Weight: 166 lbs.
Height: 5'10"
Languages: Common, Elven, Sidan (Salva), Occitanian (Vinberg, Westerwald, and Harian dialects), Drow (few words)

Physical Description: Elf | long ears | platinum blonde hair | ice blue eyes | slightly tan skin | poorly kept hygiene | dirt under nails, on face, and on all his clothing | loose rogue knot

Alignment: True Neutral
Deity: Akash

Complete List of Items
    1. Two black, fine thread, cotton robes w/ hood (tattered)

2. Infinium Index.

3. Wood walking staff with glowing stone.

4. Coin purse. (96 Shillings)

5. Hip satchel.

Task(s)
    1. Record the last words of the Chaos Gods. Current

2. Gain the favor of Akash. Current

3. Learn everything. Eternal

Biography
Spoiler:

P.S. The Infinium Index is just a book that can hold an infinite amount of text, because whatever you write in its pages disappears until you write the key word in the index page on the back. It turns the page to text location, and then you can read it. It is a standard book amongst Akashic priests for the ritual of trading knowledge for knowledge. I talked to Pat about all the lore and specifically the Infinium Index and he said it was fine.

Last edited by PhoenixRhapsody on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Zeikr Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeikr Alexei   Zeikr Alexei EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:31 am

Added a picture.

Edit: Added a BIO.
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome
Scrub
Col Awesome

Zeikr Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeikr Alexei   Zeikr Alexei EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:13 am

Seems more or less balanced, I dont think he could use his writing skills to cut someone's head off.

By your powers combined I am an Accept
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

Zeikr Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeikr Alexei   Zeikr Alexei EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 am

Sounds like he needs to meet up with the Kanaes. Big Kazuth family that set out to chronicle everything in a big library of books called the Kanae Codex. Though I'm not sure if that whole thing got wiped with the timeskip or not.

Anyway, I don't see any reason why not to accept.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Zeikr Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeikr Alexei   Zeikr Alexei EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:11 am

The language skill seems a bit far-fetched, but whatever. I think this is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Zeikr Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeikr Alexei   Zeikr Alexei EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:22 am

looks good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeikr Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeikr Alexei   Zeikr Alexei EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:24 am

Dirty bastard. I think we can consider this accepted at this point. :3