Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robert Brasco

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Clown
Scrublet
Mad Clown

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Robert Brasco 640x976_6067_Ranger_and_Wolf_2d_fantasy_woman_wolf_bow_arrows_ranger_picture_image_digital_art

Race:Human
Birthplace:Unnamed Hunting villiage

Biography:(You sit around a campfire as your grandfather tells you a story, the story of Robert Brasco and how he left his mark on Surna.) When Robert was a young lad his father had made him a bow, and over the next few years taught him how to hunt. When Robert turned 13 his father had kicked him out of his home, and told him to live in the wilderness for 1 year and than come home. (Your grandfather clears his throat and says "For you see Children if Robert did not come home it would mean he had died, and had learned nothing that his father had taught him." Your grandfather clears his throat again before continuing") Robert did fine the first month in the wilderness, but one day a traveling highwayman had found him sleeping Robert woke up to the shine of a sword tip at his neck the man simply said. "Easy boy now give me your goods or ill run you through."

Robert unslung his satchel filled with various herbs and meats with a mixture of fear and hatred in his eyes he handed it to the man, the man quickly grabbed it and stepped back saying. "Good boy." Before running off into the wilderness. Robert was now forced to hunt for his meal, and within a hour he found a trail of prints that he had only seen a few times before he unslung his bow along with a arrow and followed them. Until he saw a wolf cub standing above it's dead mother the cub looked at Robert strangely as he approached the mother wolf, and saw huge claw marks similar to the ones that had been rumored in his village for age's. Robert slung his bow and knelt down next to the cub and picked it up before walking to his camp knowing that they both would go hungry for the day. As the month's went on Robert and the cub who he had named Paws grew closer and closer together creating a bond for each other.

On the final month of the year Robert had been tracking a deer with Paws. Until the track's stopped and a trail of blood began. Robert quickly unslung his bow and followed the blood trail until he saw a bear standing over a deer its claws and its nose stained with blood. Robert stood there shaking unable to move. The beast roared and Paws tugged at Robert's sleeve Robert quickly picked up Paws and, ran towards the hunting village the bear chasing after them. As Robert approached the village He screamed for help and kept screaming until he saw his father and other villagers running out holding there weapon's. Robert ran into the crowd of villagers panting heavily he dropped Paws, and unslung his bow with a arrow his father standing next to him all the villager's fired there weapons a cloud of musket smoke filled the air.As a loud boom shook the ground as the smoke cleared.

They saw the now dead bear filled with musket hole's and arrow shaft's, Robert fell to his hands and knees to catch his breath He looked to his father and his father gave him a cocky smirk as they both laughed. Many years had passed as Roberts father became sick, Robert was forced to resorted to darker ways of making money for his fathers medicine. When Robert's father finally passed he decided to leave his old life behind and start a new one with his faithful companion in a place called Surna. (Your grandfather pauses for a moment and says "That's enough for now Children now go to sleep.")

Alignment:True neutral
Favored Enemy:None
Favored Weapon:Long bow
Current Task:Find a place to call home
Make friends
Take care of Paws Eternal

Last edited by Mad Clown on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Mind paragraphing your biography?
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Oh god someone else noticed.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who cared about things like that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 am

I'll accept if if you let me RP Paws.

(In all seriousness this character is pretty simple, I like the concept, I: like where you're trying to take it, accept)
Back to top Go down
Jackxter
Giant Scrub
Jackxter

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:21 am

Mad Clown's a good roleplayer, so yeah, accept.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:10 am

I can accept though the person in the picture looks highly feminine, I can ignore that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 am

Looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:04 am

Jackxter wrote:
Mad Clown's a good roleplayer, so yeah, accept.

thorogoodd wrote:
I can accept though the person in the picture looks highly feminine, I can ignore that.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Anonymous

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 am

Denied. Moving to rejected.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Robert Brasco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Brasco   Robert Brasco EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 am

KIDDING, LOLACCEPT.
Back to top Go down