Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthew Le'Brec

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noris
Scrub
Noris

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Quote :
Matthew Le'Brec Thief_by_somniturne
"Would you like a pair of shoes?"

Matthew Le'Brec - Professional Cobbler

Themesong: Labyrinth I: The Green Green Woodlands (Remixed); Yuzo Koshiro

General Information
Quote :

Race: Human

Birthplace: Sanctimonia

Languages: Common; Few phrases in occitan, and a few other trade languages.

Alignment: Chaotic: Neutral

Personality: Matthew is a man out for his own hide. He rarely does anyone favors unless they have gifted him with favors already. He can be kind and easygoing, but he would never go out of his way for someone. He's considered conceited and selfish in that aspect, and he also can be quite the evil man. He still retains his morals from his day as a thief, which is not all that well. He, in some aspects, loves money. In others, he simply wants to do what he must to scrape by.

At the same, he is a man of morals. He despises the people who are arrogant, and people who crusade for a "virtious" goal, or an evil deed. Even then, he is a hypocrit in that respect. His arrogance is quite apparent at times during his youth, though not as much as he has taken on a much humbler role in society. He often will decide his stance on situations by his own morals, which have softened in some aspects due to his retired role.

Appearance:
Quote :
Height: 5'9'' (175.26 cm)

Weight: 150 Lbs (68kg)

Description: Matthew stands at about Five feet Nine inches, with a slightly scruffy beard and a rather tanned skin tone. He is almost always seen with a pair of Black Hose, Brown shoes, a white buffcoat and a green surcoat. Before he retired his days as a thief, he would always don a dagger in plain sight, and wear his violet cloak. He still wears it to this date, but not as often.

He has very few scars, and if any, they are quite small and give no real outward appeal to any onlookers. His body is quite slim, but not scrawny. He has seemingly enough muscle to get by. Overall, his features are nothing special; neither attractive nor repulsive.

Build: Lean

Eye Colour: Hazel

Hair Colour: Brown

Skills:
Quote :
General Combat Prowess: Matthew is not the best at combat, and he only knows enough to keep himself from being killed. Generally, he relies more on stealth and his agility if the situation calls for combat.

Agility & Dexterity: One of Matthew's strong points. He is quite the nimble person, making for a tough target to hit. He is quite a dexterous person, as is expected from a semi-retired thief.

Strength and Toughness: Matthew isn't the toughest, nor is he the strongest. While he is not a scrawny sod, he isn't a body builder either.

Magical Aptitude: None.

Magical Resistance: None.

Charisma & Presence: Matthew has average Charisma, being a generally likeable fellow.

Biography:
Spoiler:

Miscellaneous:
Quote :

Favoured Enemy: Anyone that gets in the way of his business.

Favoured Weapon: Steel Daggers, or something small.

Diety: Lloth

Tasks & Goals:
+Successfully "retire" from thievery.
+Start a cobbler shop
+Make a profit

Inventory:
Quote :
2x White Buffcoat
3x Green Surcoat
4x Black Hose
1x White Dress Hose
1x Violet Cloak
2x Steel daggers
2x Pairs of Brown Shoes
1x Pair of Black Dress Shoes
1x Pair of Brown Boots
1x Satchel
400x Shillings

( I wasn't sure if a char could start off with more than 50 shillings. So if it's incorrect, I'll change it.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Oh my days. A character posted that I actually really like for once. Somehow I think it may be the surcoats. Maybe the surcoats, guys. Is it the surcoats? It's the surcoats.

My big boombad Accept.
Back to top Go down
Noris
Scrub
Noris

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 pm

dem surcoats man. they like take that bland, yet still sexy buffcoat, and add life to it.
Back to top Go down
Noris
Scrub
Noris

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 am

bump

i want to make shoes for everyone
Back to top Go down
Themodtester
Scrublet
Themodtester

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:29 am

accept
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Administrator
Xeloras

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 am

A cobbler? With no secret demons in his past or super secret magics? I'm surprised, this is one of the most reasonable first apps I've ever read. Here, take an accept. No, take two, take a dozen.
Back to top Go down
Noris
Scrub
Noris

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 am

This isn't my first app though ;~;
I'm jurgen too, you know.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Administrator
Xeloras

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 am

Alright then, I take it back, this character will now reside in permanent failure.
Back to top Go down
Noris
Scrub
Noris

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 am

;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Uh. Accept.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:29 am

Not enough Kawaii.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 am

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matthew Le'Brec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Le'Brec   Matthew Le'Brec Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew Le'Brec
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: