Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Tropes to describe your character(s)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Character Tropes to describe your character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Character Tropes to describe your character(s)   Character Tropes to describe your character(s) EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 3:13 pm

Chances are this has been done before, but a whole slew of new characters and changes to old ones have likely happened since then, I'd wager. That, and I'd rather not bump a several-years-old-thread with my own, so hey - new thread, forums ain't dead!

Post here with stuff from TV Tropes that fit your character, or that you think might in the near future. No need to post specific tropes or about specific characters if you think it'd spoil something you'd rather keep secret, I just like reading about other peoples' creations. Likewise, there's no limit, if you want to go nuts and list everything that fits your character or if you only want to post a few, go for it.

Tats:

Connor Sareth:
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Character Tropes to describe your character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Tropes to describe your character(s)   Character Tropes to describe your character(s) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 8:28 am

Lin:

I got these and got bored might revisit later who knows.
Back to top Go down

Character Tropes to describe your character(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: